• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Creamsicle Tutorial :)

kattybadatty

I'm definitely inspired by this GORGEOUS summer weather we are having here in New England! Makes me want a popsickle.....

creamsicle2.jpg

What You'll Need:

DSCI0009.jpg

Face
Oil Control Lotion
Studio Fix SPF 15 NC37 Liquid Foundation
Select Cover-up Concealer NC30
Studio Fix Powder NC40

Eyes
Stilife Paint
Nylon Eye Shadow
Chrome Yellow Eye Shadow
Orange Eye Shadow
Blacktrack Fluidline
Plush Black Mascara

Lips
Spice Lip Liner
Metal Physical Chromeglass

Cheeks
NYC Sun2Sun Bronzing Powder
Mocha Blush

Brows
L'Oreal Brow Stylist in Blonde

Start with a freshly washed/cleansed face:
DSCI0010.jpg

Apply a small amount of Oil Control Lotion to the cheeks, forehead, and chin area:
DSCI0012.jpg

Apply Studio Fix Fluid Foundation over entire face and neck area with foundation brush:
DSCI0013.jpg

Dab concealer brush into a small amount of concealer and apply under eyes, and on any scars or blemishes:
DSCI0016.jpg

Cover entire face and neck with Studio Fix pressed powder to set foundation and base:
DSCI0018.jpg

Basic Face:
DSCI0020.jpg

BRONZEEEEEE:
DSCI0022.jpg

Making a fish face, apply bronzer ON cheekbone line, stroking upwards toward hair line:
DSCI0024.jpg

Apply a small amount to temples, on sides of nose, and under chin and on jaw line:
DSCI0025.jpg

DSCI0026.jpg

DSCI0027.jpg

DSCI0028.jpg

So far:
DSCI0030.jpg

Apply Mocha blush to apples of cheeks:
DSCI0034.jpg

Bronzed/Blushed face!
DSCI0035.jpg

Brush eyebrows upward:
DSCI0038.jpg

Apply small amount of your brow liner to eyebrows, keeping thicker inward, and thinner outward:
DSCI0039.jpg

Brows:
DSCI0041.jpg

Paint:
DSCI0042.jpg

Dab middle finger into paint, and apply over the entire eye area:
DSCI0043.jpg

Apply Nylon eye shadow to entire eye area:
DSCI0046.jpg

DSCI0049.jpg

DSCI0050.jpg

Apply Chrome Yellow over LID of eye and blend upward:
DSCI0051.jpg

DSCI0052.jpg

DSCI0054.jpg

Apply Orange eye shadow from middle of lid outward:
DSCI0056.jpg

DSCI0058.jpg

This is what it should look like:
DSCI0059.jpg

With blending brush, blend colors together, but do NOT bring orange all the way over to the inner crease of the eye. Keep it mostly chrome yellow:
DSCI0060.jpg

DSCI0061.jpg

Apply Orange eye shadow under eye:
DSCI0064.jpg

Use black track fluidline as liner on top and a little on bottom. Wing out the top liner as so:
DSCI0071.jpg

DSCI0073.jpg

So far:
DSCI0075.jpg

Curlllll:
DSCI0077.jpg

Mascara on top and bottom with plush lash:
DSCI0079.jpg

Yay! Almost done...
DSCI0081.jpg

Apply spice liner on top and bottom of lip line, and blend together to look like lipstick:
DSCI0082.jpg

DSCI0083.jpg

Apply chromeglass over lips, and you're done!
DSCI0084.jpg

With flash:
DSCI0092.jpg

DSCI0091.jpg

Without flash:
DSCI0102.jpg

DSCI0103.jpg

DSCI0106.jpg

DSCI0114.jpg

Voila! Hope you enjoyed! Happy Summer
yahoo.gif

gracetre123

First of all...let me tell you that every single time that I see a new pic of you..I think you are more beautiful...reallyy!!!!

I love the way you do your blush and bronzer...you make it look so airbrushed...anyway FLAWLESS AND BEAUTIFUL...please keep this tuts coming..

niknacnikki69

I used to hate yellows and orange but damn babe u make me want to run out and buy up every yellow and orange e\s I can find. Very nice

InRetospeck

I love MAKEUP! And yours looks beautiful! but, you are one of the blessed that looks amazing with just a little bronzer or Nothing! Great tut!

Latest posts