Cult favourites?

AimeeEm

Oh, and I never understood all the hoopla about Vaseline. For me it's runny and dries my lips. Ugh.

panties

*burts bees lip balm..i've been using this stuff for many years. it's wonderful
greengrin.gif

*GMS for my face when i burn myself or any other skin irritations... =) i make my dad buy 10 tubs when he goes to guatemala.

*the NARS multiple...it's great

*and of course my LUSH products =D

mspixieears

Gah! Lush's Angels on Bare Skin facial cleanser & exfoliant in one. Over the 7 or so years Lush has been in Australia, this is one product I return to over and over again to give my skin a break from what I regurlarly use on my face.

Locke

ITA about Honey Tea lipstick by Shiseido, such a gorgeous and flattering shade. A must-have IMO.

How about Ponds Cold Cream? That's a definite cult classic.

and add me to the list of gals who love their Rosebud Salve. I've had my tin forever and still have a good 40% left. Love it!

wavey.gif

cindyrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Gah! Lush's Angels on Bare Skin facial cleanser & exfoliant in one. Over the 7 or so years Lush has been in Australia, this is one product I return to over and over again to give my skin a break from what I regurlarly use on my face.

Exactly, I really love it. It's THE best cleanser and exfoliator in one. When I started using it, people started complimenting me about how fresh I looked 8) 8)
Other fave is L'Oreal Glamshine: beuatiful lipgloss for a few bucks
eyelove.gif

shabdebaz

St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Shiseido eyelash curler, Rosebud Salve (I've had my first tin FOREVER), Spice l/l, Smolder e/l, J&J baby shampoo, Vaseline as an everywhere moisturizer....

kaliraksha

I think Tarte Cheekstains are pretty cult-y. There was also a lot of hype about the Dior icepearl mascara.

I think UD Primer Potion is making it up there... because everytime I go to sephora I have to ask them if they have anymore.

For me... nothing in particular is a must have.