Culturebloom Mask

SonRisa

This is the mask I did on my coworker Reinee at Update. It was good practice for before I attempt to do my own for our event. It would have been 5000x better if I owned a 209 or 211 brush. I did it with a 266 which proved to be problematic. Then I went over everything with my 210 which fixed it a little, but having a 209 or 211 would have made it much easier and more polished looking. This took a little under an hour . . .And I lost my 210 @ update!
ssad.gif

reineemask1.jpg

reineemask2.jpg

reineemask3.jpg

On the left eye is rich ground liner, overgrown on the lid, botanical in the crease and spring up on the browbone. Violet Underground as lower liner. blossoming blush on that cheek. liquid studio fix/loose blot powder and studio touch up stick for concealer. The flower has botanical on the lid, and is outlined with rich ground and dip down. The petals are a combo of coral pro, orange and love bud eyeshadow with a touch of lavendar sky. Outer green is overgrown and velvet moss. Lips are sublime culture, smoothberry, culturebloom lipstick, hot poppy lipstick, love bud eyeshadow and petal pusher lustreglass.

Julie

That's amazing! I would never be able to do something like that. Your coworker is adorable.

ruby_soho

That looks amazing-no surprise! I can't wait to see what you do on yourself when you have all the tools you need.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
that's awesome!!! let us know what you used, is that overgrown and richground on the right eye?

on the left eye is rich ground, overgrown, botanical in the crease and spring up on the browbone. blossoming blush on that cheek. liquid studio fix/loose blot powder and studio touch up stick for concealer. The flower has botanical on the lid, and is outlined with rich ground and dip down. The petals are a combo of coral pro, orange and love bud eyeshadow. outer green is overgrown and velvet moss. Lips are sublime culture, smoothberry, culturebloom lipstick, hot poppy lipstick, love bud eyeshadow and petal pusher lustreglass.

MAC_Pixie04

that looks awesome! wow you have so much patience, I think I'd start crying if I had to do a make up job for over an hour.

Pushpa

wow i can't believe how good that looks

lol i would never do such a good job my first try u ooze talent

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayzgurl04
that is off the chain!!!!

My Sentiments Exactly! This Is Smoking Hot Like Fire!
encore.gif
th_worship.gif

angela

hey that's Rei! She used to be in the band Sunday groove with my cousin and (Carlen)!! haha im sure you knew that already.. geez small world! anyway- good work Risa! I can't wait to see your mask!
greengrin.gif

btw, if you dont mind me linking this from your previous 'avant garde' post, what did you use to outline your madame B mask and did you use a base before filling the mask in w/ eyeshadows? thanks girl
smiles.gif

madameb.gif

Latest posts