Culturebloom Mask

noteventherain

wow, that looks great Risa!

I love how the lines of the petals are soft, not harsh. . .and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the green surrounding the flower, how it just kinda glows out.

On the left eye, what brush did you use for Botanical in the crease? was it the #224? #222?

Isis

Thats so pretty! And I LOVE Overgrown with Rich Ground, maybe I will buy that e.s now
smiles.gif

brandi

holy shit! that looks soo goood! excuse my language! hahaha but i'm so J you have major skills!

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyKat
I can't wait to do that one or the other mask for our even. I am going to do one each day!!!!

Ah yes, I'm gonna do my own mask - with flowers of course, but not this one. We *had* to do something from the update book, so I chose this one, but mine will be different
winks.gif
When you do yours, be sure to post pictures!
smiles.gif

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
hey that's Rei! She used to be in the band Sunday groove with my cousin and (Carlen)!! haha im sure you knew that already.. geez small world! anyway- good work Risa! I can't wait to see your mask!
greengrin.gif

btw, if you dont mind me linking this from your previous 'avant garde' post, what did you use to outline your madame B mask and did you use a base before filling the mask in w/ eyeshadows? thanks girl
smiles.gif

madameb.gif

Yep!!!!! Carlen and I were actually hired together - on the same day and everything. And then Reinee came along a few months later. <3 those chicks
smiles.gif
And yes, it's a VERY small world. Another girl on here - Stacey, lives in San Diego but her cousin, Maycher works at my counter. Weird . . . lol

I don't mind you linking it, I pay for bandwidth (though this doesn't mean I want people linking my sh!t on other sites!!!!!! grrr - to anyone who might read this . . .) I outlined my mask with Smolder and Blacktrack. I then blended the smolder inside the wings so it would create a shadow.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
wow, that looks great Risa!

I love how the lines of the petals are soft, not harsh. . .and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the green surrounding the flower, how it just kinda glows out.

On the left eye, what brush did you use for Botanical in the crease? was it the #224? #222?

Thanks hun! I used the 222 by itself for once lol

2_pink

Hey, i noticed that you used Liquid Studio Fix, just wanted to know how you like it?? Im real interested in it...

Great job btw risa, very pretty =)

giz2000

Doing makeup on my peers was my favorite part of Update...I miss those days...
ssad.gif
....fabulous job!
smiles.gif

user4

this looks awsome... i really love the lips!!! the detailing on the flower looks amazing too... 266 brush or not u did an awsome job!