Culturebloom/Vday

SonRisa

Today . . . Question though. WHy do so many people say "I can't wear culturebloom lipstick, reds don't look right on me." Culturebloom has been a bright fuschia on everyone I've put it on so far - myself included. Are you all seeing something I'm not?!?!

22lips.jpg

(I took these pictures 10 hours AFTER applying the makeup, so excuse any fading or bleeding - lipwise. I just reapplied the gloss)

11.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

48.jpg

Face: Strobe Cream

Eyes: Bare Canvas with 217 as base, Soft brown in crease with 224 brush, Royal Wink on lid with 236 brush, Iris Print over royal wink with 236 brush. Carbon on outer lid and crease with 219 brush, spring up! on browbone with 275 brush and overgrown on inner eye with 239 brush (coulda been cleaner I know :-/). Engraved and carbon as top and bottom liner. Fibre Rich mascara and Strut on brows.

Cheeks: Refined Golden, Lavendar Sky and Spring Up!

Lips: Cranberry and Magenta lipliners, Culturebloom lipstick and Budding lustreglass.

Vday

13.jpg

12.jpg

23.jpg

Face: Studio Moisture Cream/Strobe Cream/Fix +

Eyes: Beiging all over, Pretty Twisted in crease with 224 brush, Meadowland on lower browbone/upper crease with 217 brush, Goldbit on browbone with 275 brush, Metamorph on eyelid with 239 brush, Turquoise pigment on outer lid with 219 brush. Metamorph on inner eye and outer browbone with 275 brush. Tealo to line upper lid and underneath lower lashes. Metamorph on lower waterline with 266 brush. Fibre Rich mascara. Strut/Folie on brows

Cheeks: Stereo Rose MSF

Lips: Lip Treatment, Isabella Blow lipstick, Groovy Move lipstick and Boy Magnet lipglass.

Pushpa

i like the cb lipstick it looks a bit orangey on me but good and on my sis a bit redder i actually thing this is a very versatile l/s

i love the first set of pics this whole collection i am in love with so seeing new ways to use the colors make me happy
smiles.gif

the second set of pics are so cool the touch of green on under the brows is so artistic..and u really are an artist

u and jude just blow me away
tong.gif

allan_willb

Wow an MA with NO foundation...we don't see things like that in hawaii....i love the looks esp the eyes!

Allan

brandi

i LOVE it! i'm glad i know what to do with these colors! i really wanted to try culturebloom lip but my friend was like oh no don't try that it's too bright it's going to make you look more filipino! i was soo mad i was just w/e i'll try it the next time i come all by myself!

Glitziegal

Loving both looks! But in the Valentines Day one you used my favourite (meadowland). So that one gets the
eyelove.gif
from me.

sbetsy

I think people just respond to the intensity of the color and say that they can't wear "reds" - they just aren't being very precise in their use of language. Or perhaps they are referring to the entire collection, which includes Poppy hop, which is more red (orange) than what some people are comfortable wearing. Personally, I love both culture bloom and poppy hop.
Curious - what do you think of botanical? I'm a freckled redhead also and am wondering if this one is a necessity. I got the rest of the e/s in the collection and am LOVING their brightness but I do have some similar (?) e/s in my collection (I am thinking satin taupe and flirty number, but I could be wrong).

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristineBelle15
Ditto =)

my thoughts too.
I love the Culturebloom l/s on you, it turns pink..

kimmy

i'm going to mac today to buy that cranberry lipliner because of your fotd's haha. i doubt i can pull it off but damn it's just so gorgeous on you!!

your makeup looks perfect, flawless. i love both looks especially the lips
greengrin.gif

Beautiful1

I Love Your Make~up Girlie It Is Always Gorgeous! But The Valentine Day Look Is Super Duper Fly!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_worship.gif