Culturebloom/Vday

tricky

both FOTDs are gorgeous! i really love the eyes in the second look. beautiful as always!

i bought culturebloom l/s and i love it. to me it is a sheer red w/ a fuschia overtone. it's a really pretty l/s, you can wear it sheer or build the color up.

a_parting_gift

Look at you, rocking all the LE colors on your day off.
winks.gif
I love it!

And your Culturebloom look is gorgeous! I didn't want any of the lip products until just now ...

bella dee

heeyy risa..gorgeous as always!!

but for the culturebloom thing..i thought it looked a little funky on me too. but that was without a gloss over it. but when i applied just plain ol' fashion lipglass over it i thought it looked totally different, and i loved it evenn more! but to me it looks a hell of a lot more fuschia on you. and i thought in the tube it was gona be more pink, but oh well i duno. its still gorgeouss!

tracie

culturebloom did look pretty red on me, but its still a beautiful l/s. and i absolutely adore your green/turquoise look, I wish i had even 1/10th of your talent

cattie

I love both of these looks. Culturebloom looked really red in the store, I didn't test it though
ssad.gif
and now I wish I had bought it!

mspixieears

Do you think it's the Budding lustreglass that morphs it into fuchsia? I hope Culturebloom l/s isn't too fuschia on me! I can't pull it off like you!

TRES TEAL

ya, all of the above, after hearing about the reds in the lipstick, then actually seeing a photo of it , i want it soo bad now. u got some serious skills

littlemissmagic

hahaha i tried and just bought the culturebloom lipstick today and depending on the lighting, i see fuchsia or red! fine be me, though