Current Obsessions

corinne27

eyebrows have always been my obession!!! aslo filling them in with a #208 brush!!! i wont use anything else <3

Sugarpeach84

Currently, I'd say my obsessions are with the search for the perfect mascara. I really like Definicils by Lancome, but I don't like that I have to recurl my lashes after applying it. Why can't someone make a really good defining and lengthening mascara that isn't waterproof but still holds curl just as much as waterproof does? Any suggestions, I'm open!

In the past I was obsessed with MAC Motif eyeshadow on the lid and Embark e/s in the crease and outer V. The duochrome from the Motif made the Embark turn a bit purple-y and just looked gorgeous. I also paid beaucoup $$$ for 2 BUs of Goldbit eyeshadow which is an all-time favorite. It hasn't been repromoted since 2005 and I'm pretty sure they won't repromote it ever since its a Lustre. I still love it though! Its the perfect pale peachy beige.

Edit: And lets not forget Chanel... Rouge Coco and Rouge Coco Shines and I've been lemming for a Regard Perle quad for a while now! Dior Addict Ultra Glosses are my version of lipgloss heaven, too! No scummy mouth and leaves your lips feeling like silk!
th_e2cloud9.gif

corinne27

also ive becomed OBSESSED with finding a replacement for Playing Koi lipstick by MAC!!! im almost out !!! :'(

sss215

Currently, I'd say my obsessions are with the search for the perfect mascara. I really like Definicils by Lancome, but I don't like that I have to recurl my lashes after applying it. Why can't someone make a really good defining and lengthening mascara that isn't waterproof but still holds curl just as much as waterproof does? Any suggestions, I'm open! In the past I was obsessed with MAC Motif eyeshadow on the lid and Embark e/s in the crease and outer V. The duochrome from the Motif made the Embark turn a bit purple-y and just looked gorgeous. I also paid beaucoup $$$ for 2 BUs of Goldbit eyeshadow which is an all-time favorite. It hasn't been repromoted since 2005 and I'm pretty sure they won't repromote it ever since its a Lustre. I still love it though! Its the perfect pale peachy beige. Edit: And lets not forget Chanel... Rouge Coco and Rouge Coco Shines and I've been lemming for a Regard Perle quad for a while now! Dior Addict Ultra Glosses are my version of lipgloss heaven, too! No scummy mouth and leaves your lips feeling like silk!:cloud9:
Omg that sounds lovely!!!! I may try that tomorrow. I have no use for embark outside of using it to contour (too dark and muddy looking for me on my eyes). This sounds like a great way to brighten it up and make it interesting again! Thanks!!!!

Copperhead

Love the 208! And the MUFE eyebrow brush too.
I've been curious about both of those. Once I was getting ready to buy the MUFE brush with their eyebrow gel stuff but held off on it. Do you use your 208 and MUFE brush with a shadow? I need a nice eyebrow brush because when I use a powder to do my brows, I use that little chinky brush that comes with the WnW gel liner. It works pretty good to be a cheapie but I'd really like to try one of those two mentioned.

CartoonChic

Hehehe - R U sure?

Looks like blush to me - I see you purchased a lot of La Femme blushes.

Do you like them??

THX!
Lol, I think you got me! OK then lipstick and blush. I absolutely love La Femme blush! Some of them can be a bit powdery at times. But for the color payoff and the cost, it's a non-issue. They have so many colors to choose from, and a nice variety of both matte and shimmer shades. I told myself I would be fine with one palette. Then I got a second. Now I have three. I couldn't get enough of them.

missjoe

I'm coming out of a eye shadow stick/pencil phase (MAC shadesticks, NYX shadow pencils, UD shadow pencils, etc). It stinks that I'm over it since I have about 20 of them to use up still. For the past few months I've been on a red lipstick obsession. I can't get enough! I've found plenty that I love a lot, but there are so many pretty red shades out there to be had!

sss215

I've been curious about both of those. Once I was getting ready to buy the MUFE brush with their eyebrow gel stuff but held off on it. Do you use your 208 and MUFE brush with a shadow? I need a nice eyebrow brush because when I use a powder to do my brows, I use that little chinky brush that comes with the WnW gel liner. It works pretty good to be a cheapie but I'd really like to try one of those two mentioned.
The 208 is great, shorter handle for better control and best for cream and liquid products. It seemed to get a little soft overtime (or maybe I am heavy handed, lol) . The bristles weren't very firm to begin with, but that wasn't a problem, since its the best brush I've ever applied eyeliner with. . The 208 is a little underrated to me. Most people go for the other 263, 266, but I like the 208 best.

MUFE's eyebrow brush is the best ever! the bristles are very firm and are perfect for applying a powder brow product. I like it with their eyebrow corrector as well. The bristles are short and have a almost angle shape thats makes it easier to control where the color is placed without over doing your brows, especially around the end if you want a thinner tail. I also like that the bristles are firm so I can blend the color in with my brows. No need to go back over them with a brow brush or spoolie, the MUFE eyebrow brush is all you need. The brisltes have stayed firm after many washings and I love that the best. Both brushes are great to have

Copperhead

The 208 is great, shorter handle for better control and best for cream and liquid products. It seemed to get a little soft overtime (or maybe I am heavy handed, lol) . The bristles weren't very firm to begin with, but that wasn't a problem, since its the best brush I've ever applied eyeliner with. . The 208 is a little underrated to me. Most people go for the other 263, 266, but I like the 208 best.

MUFE's eyebrow brush is the best ever! the bristles are very firm and are perfect for applying a powder brow product. I like it with their eyebrow corrector as well. The bristles are short and have a almost angle shape thats makes it easier to control where the color is placed without over doing your brows, especially around the end if you want a thinner tail. I also like that the bristles are firm so I can blend the color in with my brows. No need to go back over them with a brow brush or spoolie, the MUFE eyebrow brush is all you need. The brisltes have stayed firm after many washings and I love that the best. Both brushes are great to have
Thank you so much sss215. I think I may go ahead and get MUFE's brush then. Thanks again.

Sugar & Spice

I've been obsessed with skin care lately cleansers, scrubs, moisturizers, finding HG products to have a good skin care routine.

I have been kinda obsessed with finding the perfect pink/fushia lipstick. I'm looking for something like Nars Schiap but with a creamier formula.

DILLIGAF

I've been obsessed with skin care lately cleansers, scrubs, moisturizers, finding HG products to have a good skin care routine.

I have been kinda obsessed with finding the perfect pink/fushia lipstick. I'm looking for something like Nars Schiap but with a creamier formula.
The NYX Matte lipsticks have similar colors to NARS Schiap and Funny Face. They wear well for a matte formula not really drying. The NYX shades are Shocking Pink and Sweet Pink. I'd have to check my stash to let you know what color matches what.

Sugar & Spice

The NYX Matte lipsticks have similar colors to NARS Schiap and Funny Face. They wear well for a matte formula not really drying. The NYX shades are Shocking Pink and Sweet Pink. I'd have to check my stash to let you know what color matches what.
Thanks for the recommendations, I ended up buying Nars Schiap today. Its such a pretty color and not really as drying as how some of the reviews made it out to be. However I'll still prep my lips well before hand to be on the safe side.

califabulous

Mascara! An intense search is in progress. Just tried Maybelline mega plush...it's ok...just got benefits they're real. gonna try it tomorrow. high hopes for this one :)

soft pink lip color:
mac snob, blankety, just superb. burberry lip mist heather pink. mac l/l in soar

mac mineralize blush in gentle....who am i kidding? this isn't news. i've been obsessed with pink for years!
heart.gif
love.gif

tats

I'm currently obsessed with coral and red lipsticks, blushes from NARS and Illamasqua and Illamasqua brand in general
flower.gif

Latest posts