Daisy of Love?.....

V2LUCKY

Who watched it?...........I know I'm not the only VH1-reality-show-addict.

What did you guys think about it?

brianjenny17

i love daisy but i didnt watch .. the guys look so flipppin disgusting, at least with rock of love it was kinda funny watching all the skanky chicks but its kinda of nasty watching all those grimeyyyy boys lol

lyttleravyn

ugh i agree, the boys were awful! and omg 12 pack from I <3 NY?! Oh lord. And I don't know if it was the lighting or she's had something done, but I used to think Daisy was really pretty and now...not so much.

chocolategoddes

Wow.... why the frak was 12 Pack on this show?
"I'm not here for TV, I really like Daisy!" Yeah, whatever!

Daisy has definitely had a lot of work done to her face. She looks scary!

I found it hilarious that one of the guys' nickname was Chi Chi!

I was actually surprised that those Euro 80's triplets were sent off so quickly. You'd think VH1 would keep them for ratings!

Let's see... what else?
None of the guys are really that attractive either.

mtrimier

i watched it and thought, "I am not drunk enough for this." Still it cracked me up. I think it will be a fabulous train wreck to watch.

mizuki~

Damn I missed it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I was actually surprised that those Euro 80's triplets were sent off so quickly. You'd think VH1 would keep them for ratings!

Nooooooo.....
cry.gif
the only eye candy on the show gone already...lol

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
You bet I'll be watching it when my cable comes back on this week,haha.

Psst.. full episodes are up on VH1.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Wow.... why the frak was 12 Pack on this show?

I was shocked myself! They seemed like a total hoot!

Fox reminds me of Johnny Depp, and I'll admit it... I think London is HOT.

misha5150

I don't know why or how Daisy got her own show...they seem to be giving anyone a dating show these days....she looks diseased....and most of the guys look suspect and grimy. The only one that I would mildly entertain would be Fox cuz he looks like my old school crush Johnny Depp.
tong.gif

Half N Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
blah I watched part of it. I think they should of gave Heather her own show not Daisy

I LOVE HEATHER!!

And pretty much all the guys on this show are crusty as hell, but I'm thinking that's how she likes them...I was also surprised that the underage swedish triplets went home so soon...sad!

dominichulinda

I seen a rerun or something yesterday (first time watching it)

those triplet dudes = wtf?

anywho, the triplets are so perfect for her lmao.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
I seen a rerun or something yesterday (first time watching it)

those triplet dudes = wtf?

anywho, the triplets are so perfect for her lmao.

Nah! If anyone's the perfect man for her, it's Weasel
Jpg

chocolategoddes

Daisy dresses like she just won a gift certificate to Hot Topic. The tacky black and pink fishnet/ bikini/ lingerie/ stockings/ boots look was not pimpin.

google "Snake of Eden".
Daisy should've kept them around so she could join their band. Apperance-wise, she would've fit right in.

ms.marymac

Wow. I am thinking this needs to be called Douchebag of Love.

Daisy has morphed into Frenchie.

Ricky R. reminds me of a character from an old TV show...not Squiggy...oh, man! Surely someone else sees it. I can't think of who it is! Ha ha

What's with all the lame sound effects?

brianjenny17

Daisy did look so much better on rock of love she shouldnt have messed with that face anymore ... my favorite line of hers has always been "Do you know who i am? Oscar de la Hoya is my uncle" lol good times

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut

Fox reminds me of Johnny Depp, and I'll admit it... I think London is HOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
The only one that I would mildly entertain would be Fox cuz he looks like my old school crush Johnny Depp.
tong.gif

You guys have got to be kidding me with that... Johnny Depp?! You guys are insulting the most handsome man EVER, with that comparison.

I also think she had work done to her face there's something off/different about her.

ashk36

I think London is hottt. And Fox reminded me of Dave Navarro. He was alright but his hair was just too big! It's fun to watch just because ALL the people on the show are so frickin dumb, I must look smarter in comparison.

And I can't believe none of you have commented on her little music number yet. HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA that shit was stuuuuupiddddd!!!! Oh man.