Daisy of Love?.....

chocolategoddes

Awww... i just saw the episode w/ her and London and I actually felt sorry for her.

London was one of the few guys who was actually kind of cute (without the mohawk and smudged eyeliner)

chocolategoddes

Okay, I just watched the newest one and I find it ironic and hilarious that she sent Cage home for being violent...then....(wait for it).....her challenge for the next episode is for the guys to fight each other.

Way to go, Daisy.

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Okay, I just watched the newest one and I find it ironic and hilarious that she sent Cage home for being violent...then....(wait for it).....her challenge for the next episode is for the guys to fight each other.

Way to go, Daisy.

Plus my favorite line from the teaser is when she says "I didn't want anyone to get hurt" as one of them is on the ground with someone trying to get them to focus. Ummm, you didn't want them to get hurt, what did one think would happen in what appears to be a no-holds-barred cage-esque fight??

ashk36

Yeah I bet when Cage found out he would've gotten to actually fight the dude who was pissing him off, he was kicking himself for deciding to leave when he did. Doh! Seriously, if he would've just stuck it out for a little bit longer he could've beat some ass and not gotten in trouble for it! Damn!

ms.marymac

Quote:

Way to go, Daisy.

Did she say she didn't "condole" violence?
blink.gif

V2LUCKY

Is it bad that I think it's hilarious that the guys WANT to go home and she doesn't get to eliminate anyone?

Half N Half

Quote:

Way to go, Daisy.

Damn girl, you took the words right out of my mouth! That was so messed up, she is contradicting herself so damn bad! What a ding dong...oh well, it will make good TV
smiles.gif

Orchid_28

I honestly think that Daisy looks like a man! Im sure she is a sweet girl but I cant get over the fact that her face looks really manly and caking all that makeup doesnt make it better. She looks better with less...I dont know theres just something weird about her nose and mouth. :/ BUT some of the guys are pretty hot though.

hrockstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Did she say she didn't "condole" violence?
blink.gif

YES! and i literally LOL at the tv.
I guess riki is just her protector and not her corrector LOL

Tashona Helena

I hate Fox so much omg there's just something about him. Yeah he's hot...but when he said "Who's Marilyn Monroe" I just wished I could slap him. I actually like this show, since I'm a bit disappointed in New York Goes to Work. I have to be in a funny mood already to watch it.

CellyCell

I can not stand how Daisy talks.
It's way too baby-ish for me and she is such, SUCH a dumbass ditz.
Dumb. She needs to befriend a dictionary and get familiar with it because she seems lost for words often. Singing career...seriously? LOL.

There are a few eye candies though and the guys are funny to watch.

I would much prefer watching a show about Frenchie. I find Frenchie to be so hilarious.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
I would much prefer watching a show about Frenchie. I find Frenchie to be so hilarious.

I wouldn't be surprised if she got her own show. Vh1's passing them out like free napkins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
The triplets are in Lady GaGa's new video haha.

Well, she did say she likes boys that look like girls.
I need to see that video!

mizuki~

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if she got her own show. Vh1's passing them out like free napkins.

Doubt it. Dudes would rather cut off their balls with a butter knife than kiss THAT. The only guy desperate enough for TV time is probably 12 Pack

hrockstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
I hate Fox so much omg there's just something about him. Yeah he's hot...but when he said "Who's Marilyn Monroe" I just wished I could slap him. I actually like this show, since I'm a bit disappointed in New York Goes to Work. I have to be in a funny mood already to watch it.

He's less and less hot the more he opens his mouth and peacocks around. He had to be messing around about the MM thing....he is a hairstylist for pete's sake LOL

Half N Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Flex is my baby daddy....YUMMMMMMMMm he is so hot.

Girl I'm with you on that! He is the best one by far and I don't know why, but I love his little midwestern accent he has going on haha