Danse December 2006 [color story]

labelslut

Iirc, London's Pro store mail order service tends to have collections earlier (about 1 week) than the Pro store itself. It pays to call them up and see if they've got it I guess.

labelslut

Any GGGs (NC40 and darker) online? Which Danse MSFs will you be getting if any? I'm not sure if Lightscapade will work on my NC42 skin tone. Help please? Thank you!

W6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelslut
Any GGGs (NC40 and darker) online? Which Danse MSFs will you be getting if any? I'm not sure if Lightscapade will work on my NC42 skin tone. Help please? Thank you!

The Lightscapade may work if u use light touchs from the product
but i think this would work perfectly with u
Glissade - Golden peach with muted metallic plum veining

thmbup.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by illsha
they are out already?!!

No, it was not out for public sale when I had purchase them at my counter.

BTW, If you need to see the swatches of both the MSFs, I've posted them in the swatch thread.

However, the pro stores should have them out today I believe. Pro stores usually release the collections about a week early. All the other stores/counters will have the Danse collection released on Dec. 26.

W6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
No, it was not out for public sale when I had purchase them at my counter.

BTW, If you need to see the swatches of both the MSFs, I've posted them in the swatch thread.

However, the pro stores should have them out today I believe. Pro stores usually release the collections about a week early. All the other stores/counters will have the Danse collection released on Dec. 26.

Thanks
I'll try to pass by the pro store here in London today

cheerleader.gif

W6n

I passed by the pro product shop here in London
the lady there said that they dont know about the coll.
ssad.gif

labelslut

WTF???! I'd give the Pro store a call. Look them up at yell.com. The MAC Pro store addy is Fouberts Place, London.

W6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelslut
WTF???! I'd give the Pro store a call. Look them up at yell.com. The MAC Pro store addy is Fouberts Place, London.

Yes Its the one in fouberts place that i went to
and i passed again today
nothing new there
weeping.gif

silencemylips

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbandoll
Also does anyone know when Danse is coming out in the UK, it is on 26th December like the US

yeh, it should be I asked an MA at my local counter, oo I can't wait =)

rainbow

some people comment that [Lightscapade] is rather frosty! is it true? is the eyeshadow from this collection worth getting? trying to cut down my buys and grab only those MUST HAVE. tia.

EmbalmerBabe

Just got back from looking at Danse. My observations from there have led me to believe that RITE OF SPRING e/s is Pink Opal pigment in pressed form. The Macy's exclusive quad "Courps de Colour",or however you spell/say it holds a purple color which looks an awful lot,if not exactly like Mancatcher from the Lure collection.
I wanted to get Classical lipstick,which is a very light pale pink. In the tube it looks great,once applied I got no color payoff. =(
I'm still thinking about that one I think it would look better with a pink liner.Pastorale pigment,is very pretty.

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
The Macy's exclusive quad "Courps de Colour",or however you spell/say it holds a purple color which looks an awful lot,if not exactly like Mancatcher from the Lure collection.

I didn't see it in person, but from the pic. on MUA, it does look alot like Mancatcher or the purple in the Sweetie Cakes Quad. If anyone knows for sure please let us know. Beacause if so, I might pass on this (and save me some $$$!)

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I didn't see it in person, but from the pic. on MUA, it does look alot like Mancatcher or the purple in the Sweetie Cakes Quad. If anyone knows for sure please let us know. Beacause if so, I might pass on this (and save me some $$$!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Just got back from looking at Danse. My observations from there have led me to believe that RITE OF SPRING e/s is Pink Opal pigment in pressed form. The Macy's exclusive quad "Courps de Colour",or however you spell/say it holds a purple color which looks an awful lot,if not exactly like Mancatcher from the Lure collection.
I wanted to get Classical lipstick,which is a very light pale pink. In the tube it looks great,once applied I got no color payoff. =(
I'm still thinking about that one I think it would look better with a pink liner.Pastorale pigment,is very pretty.

I just put up swatches in the swatch forum!

ledonatella

Leap does look somehwat like Mancatcher in your photo, but maybe a bit pinkier. I might have to have it after all....plus that brown looks yummy! Oh, damn I was trying to save some money!

W6n

i went to mac pro. store today
they said the coll. will be released here in London tomorrow
smiles.gif

Latest posts