Danse December 2006 [color story]

PigmentJunkie

Did you get it in the mail or from a counter? I went to both a freestanding store and counter yesterday, and neither received any postcards for this collection.
ssad.gif
I was so disappointed!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
Did you get it in the mail or from a counter? I went to both a freestanding store and counter yesterday, and neither received any postcards for this collection.
ssad.gif
I was so disappointed!

I received mine in a MacPro.com order 12/19/06. The dancer was standing on my card. I placed another MacPro.com order today; I wonder if I'll get the one shown here. Does anyone know how many different Danse cards there are?

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
ssad.gif
I was so disappointed!

i got it from a counter when i asked...it seemed to be the only one they had, and it was addressed to someone
hmm.gif
i really want the full body one, it's beautiful...gonna have to check back at the freestanding store here every so often, they said they thought they'd be getting some in
cheerleader.gif
i don't even collect the postcards, this is my first one...i just love the danse collection and the images from it.

PrettyinPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
the one from Asia is different.... haven't seen ANY at counters here

Do you have a pic/link to what this Asia card looks like?

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink
Do you have a pic/link to what this Asia card looks like?

this is ONE of the other cards....not the Asian one. The one from Asia is like the first card but has a fold in it. I DO have a pic but it is someone elses and has her name on it. Don't have a link ...yet.. If I get one I will post it!

DANSEDecJan2006.jpg

f1rewater

You are looking for the one with the model standing right?

There is one up for auction on ebay right now (not mine btw).

Latest posts