Danse Hits

GalleyGirl

Anyone else in love with Danse? I think the colors are really elegant and understated (you're probably thinking if understated is your thing, why do you like MAC?) My raves are for French Grey, Glissade (both of which I'm thinking of getting a backup for), Pastorale, Air de Bleu and Danse l/s (which I know others said is like Pink Maribu).

Vicky88

I love Danse! I love the soft dusky colours - they're very French romanctic.

I also like MAC's softer colours, I cannot pull off the brighter ones!!

dangerousmuffins

Lightscapade is love!!!
eyelove.gif

lsperry

My favorites are aire-de-blue and pastoral pigments and glissade MSF. I also got the quad and had to substitute vapour for pompous blue shadow. Those colors work well for me now....

Fairybelle

Honestly I love the whole collection. The colors work well alone for a lighter look, and can be combined with bolder colors to change hues and give new drama to your bolds/brights. It is quite versatile, and since it is so sheer, most people can find 1-2 items at least that work for them. If you're in the military or a corporate environment where bolder makeup is NOT encouraged, this is a great collection since it is subltle, yet still has shimmers and color enough to give you a polished and beautiful look.
I bought a ton of stuff from this collection (I have a soft spot for sheer shimmery colors!) but I am now saving serious $$$ up for the Barbie Collection which is going to be my 'fun with color' new makeup.

Winthrop44

I love Corps de Ballet l/g, Curtsy l/s and French Grey e/s. I probably like these 3 items as much or more than anything else that came out all year, with the exception of Influential l/s from Couture, which I bought a back-up of.

MissMarley

I adore it. The colors are perfect for this PPP cool-toned girl. Love everything I got. Lightscapade = Holy Grail for me.

whitnie

I usually am not so fond of the quads (but i buy them anyways, don't judge me!!!
rofl.gif
) Anywho, I'm really loving this quad!!!

medusalox

I'm usually a bright makeup fanatic, but this collection has taught me to really love soft, muted colors. The pigments are amazing, and lets not even talk about the MSFs!
greengrin.gif

I want Danse lipstick SUPER bad now.

Prismique

So far I really like Classical and Curtsy lipsticks, and Corps-de-ballet lg. I loooove Lightscapade. I still have some other stuff on the way. I'm expecting to really like Pas-de-deux and Glissade from what I've seen.
smiles.gif

prinzessin784

I love French Grey! It's gorgeous!! And the two MSFs are beautiful! I love soft, understated colors like this because they look great on everbody.

Deirdre

Rite of Spring and Swan Lake make the most lovely eye! I also love Jete and French Grey together.
I have worn variations of these two eyes almost every day since the collection was released. True Love here for me!
eyelove.gif

ledonatella

I think some of the colors are realy pretty but I didn't buy much because they are similer to other things I own. I do love Danse l/s because it's a lighter less rose Pink Maribu and I love that color too so it's different enough to have both but still in the same color family. I LOVE Jete shadow too, so pretty!

jenii

I love it! I have all but two of the e/s, and Lightscapade, and Pas-De-Deux.

The only thing I didn't like were the lipsticks. None of them were very unique, and Classical and Curtsy seemed like they'd be pretty, but were way too light for me (not to mention really frosty IMO).