Darn it - I'm done with my makeup and I totally forgot to use :blank:

prinzessin784

Alright, I can't be the only one who does this - every day after I finish my face and go "oh crap! I wanted to use this!" Today for instance, I am going to a job interview at a marina store and I wanted a simple but pretty look. I finish and go, "damnit! I should have used Lightscapade!" I ALWAYS forget about that MSF! I'm hooked on Shooting Star (which is what I used today) and Stereo Rose but I always forget about my others!

Which products do you forget you have until it's too late??

MiCHiE

Mascara is one of the last things I apply, facewise. I'm getting better, but I used to always forget it.

madkitty

I neary had a hissy fit one morn half way to work and realised I hadnt even done my eyebrows LOL

ledonatella

I've forgot mascara before, I always forget MSF's because I do blush & bronzer most of the time, I've forgotten eyeliner before.....

Fairybelle

Mascara. Sometimes lipstick-- I don't realize it until I take a glimpse in the rearview mirror in my car. Then it's like 'doh!!'

YvetteJeannine

Mascara seems to be the #1 thing I forget...I hate to admit it's slipped my mind more than a few times
hmm.gif

prinzessin784

I'm surprised so many people forget mascara! I can't leave the house without it usually - my lashes are so blonde they are almost clear and I feel ridiculously naked without it on haha.

Annie

I've forgotten mascara so many times that now I just keep a tube in my purse.

I forget my brows sometimes too.

MiCHiE

I honestly did not think this many people would say 'mascara'. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
I've forgotten mascara so many times that now I just keep a tube in my purse.

I forget my brows sometimes too.

I do the same thing. Now, if only I could find a trial size lash primer....

Kat

my brows - when i realise i feel so unfinished.

On a slightly different note, i hate it when I get all made up and forget my perfume

courters

The only thing I've forgotten is mascara, I just get distracted and forget about it! I have really blonde eyelashes, so I just keep a trial size mascara in my purse in case I ever forget - I wouldn't want to go the whole day looking like I'd plucked all my lashes out!

sharyn

I usualy take everything I want to use for my make up out of the drawer and place them on my vanity table before I start. So I usualy dont forget products though I sometimes forget e/s primer( happens maybe once a month). what bothers me more is when I use everything I want and have great make up on and then forget to take my powders, lipsticks etc. with me (in case I'm going out) so I cant do touch ups
th_remoteImage-61.gif
grrrrrr

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
my brows - when i realise i feel so unfinished.

On a slightly different note, i hate it when I get all made up and forget my perfume

Ditto and ditto! I hate forgetting my brows, especially if I'm doing a bolder look, making my brows all but disappear into my face!

I also forget doing my lips, since the colours I usually wear I keep in my purse. I think of doing them on the way out but end up just slapping something on while I'm driving (at a red light, of course).

There was one time I left the house without highlighting under my brows, I have no clue how. My only consolation is that I used neutral colours that day!

Latest posts