Darn it - I'm done with my makeup and I totally forgot to use :blank:

bruinshorty

I always forget lip products
ssad.gif

Kiseki

I usually forget mascara and sometimes I forget blemish concealer and only realize it when I'm applying powder.

Beauty Mark

I forget to apply lip balm before I apply anything else. I like to let it absorb into my lips before I do a lipgloss/stick.

xheylushx

I don't really forget things, I usually just don't have time seeing as I'm always late. So I have to skip things even though it pains me a little. I usually try to at least wear foundation, powder, mascara, and lip gloss depending on how much time I have.

Corien

I always forget lipbalm, because it's not inside my 'daily makeup' a.k.a my MAC drawer with Diorshow and cheap eyelashcurler. And if I actually do put it on, I normally take it with me in my pocket for the rest of the day and never put it back in my drawer...

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I also forget doing my lips, since the colours I usually wear I keep in my purse. I think of doing them on the way out but end up just slapping something on while I'm driving (at a red light, of course).

There was one time I left the house without highlighting under my brows, I have no clue how. My only consolation is that I used neutral colours that day!

^^^ This is me all the way
lol.gif

astronaut

Yesterday, I forgot to put concealor underneath my eyes and when I noticed it, I had already done a full face and moved to do my eyes; so it was way late.

Renee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Mascara is one of the last things I apply, facewise. I'm getting better, but I used to always forget it.

Me, too!

stevoulina

I've forgotten to fill in my brows a couple of times! Also, I used to forget to use my perfume, but now I use it everytime I go out!
smiles.gif

Latest posts