Darn it - I'm done with my makeup and I totally forgot to use :blank:

claresauntie

My damn primer!

I have only forgotten it twice, but both times I remember why I use it: it makes a great difference in how long the makeup lasts and how it wears!

maggiep07

i'm suprised so many people said mascara! that is like my number one product.

but i pretty much always forget the lips. and then i get angry when i get to work because i feel incomplete... liek today!
ssad.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Concealor. I don't usually forget it, but it's one of those things where once you have moved on to the rest of your face, you really can't go back.

mello

Prep+Prime for my face or this green stuff I use to cover redness. Mostly I forget the green stuff.

ductapemyheartt

i ALWAYS forget mascara.
i just look at myself in the mirror and think 'something is not right...' and then realise it is the mascara.

starangel2383

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
i ALWAYS forget mascara.
i just look at myself in the mirror and think 'something is not right...' and then realise it is the mascara.

the part about looking in the mirror before the mascara holds true to me as well, because if i had gone through all the trouble of putting everything else on but the mascara, it would look totally weird because my eyelashes are extremely long and they are blond. thats why i never worry about getting false lashes because i already have the length and the color is good after i put on the mascara.

Magic Markers

I never forget mascara.

I always forget to curl my lashes though. I'll forget blush or lipstick every once in a while. Or I'll forget to highlight under the brows (I use a highlight stick instead of a shadow) or down my nose (I don't know, I think my nose is wide). And I forget perfume all the time, I've just gotten out of the habit of pulling it out of the drawer.

thewickedstyle

I hate when I forget my UDPP. There is nothing like spending all that time on your eye shadow and then realizing it's going to fade by lunch because you forgot the primer!

I love this stuff, I need to buy more soon.

Latest posts