Dazzleglass Dupe?

concertina

If this isn't in the right place, I apologize mods!

I was at Sephora this afternoon and I saw they have a new (to me, anyway) product called something like Super Shine Lip Gloss. The packaging is almost identical to the Dazzleglass and the shades are *somewhat* the same.

I tested the consistency and the shine/glitter is not nearly as visable or 'high' as with d/g, but still, its close.

Retail is $10ish, they're not on the website though.

EDIT: It *is* on the website; I'm just blind!!

Ultra-Shine Lip Gloss

TDoll

OMG! I just played with these in Sephora a few days ago!! They are basically the exact same as Dazzleglass. They are even in the same exact container...lol. I was impressed!

vocaltest

i tell you what is REALLY similar to dazzleglasses... or should i say dazzleglasses are similar to as they came out before, revlons super lustrous lipglosses (i think thats what theyre called!).

kimmy

they're opening a sephora in the mall by my house (soo stoked!)...i wonder which one would be closest to steppin' out? i'm kind of sad i didn't get that one.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
those are pretty but only 2 dollars cheaper than dazzleglass and they dont have the brush.

I noticed those two things as well.

KikiB

Figure instead of buying the gold one there, I can use Reflects Gold and Reflects Very Pink with my Silly Girl lipglass that I paid an arm and a leg for. Also part of the reason that I like the DG is they have the brush.

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
those are pretty but only 2 dollars cheaper than dazzleglass and they dont have the brush.

Very true, but Dazzleglass is almost sold out everywhere, so I figured someone would appreciate the info.
winks.gif

Brittni

Honestly, Dazzleglasses aren't great. They are not nearly as sparkly as many products I've seen. Just saw a Dior lipgloss in clear that was mega sparkly at Sephora the other night. Also, VS's LE diamond sparkling gloss is even sparklier.

pretebrowneyes

my MAC counter was all out of dazzleglass but the MA turned me onto the starnova lustreglass....it's a dupe for date night...we swatched them side by side and they were right on....

Brittni

I just wanted to agree that the Sephora lippies are totally just as sparkly if not more.
smiles.gif
The only thing that sucks is no real pink-y colors IMO either too dark or whatnot. But they do have a clear one which is gorgeous. Checked them out last night.
smiles.gif

Also, Lancome has a lipgloss that is clear called Up-In Something that is super super sparkly. But it's $23.

ilorietta

I have biotherm lipgloss, very similar to dazzleglass and it tastes like watermelon....it's a red one very similar to Love alert

Tashona Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
i tell you what is REALLY similar to dazzleglasses... or should i say dazzleglasses are similar to as they came out before, revlons super lustrous lipglosses (i think thats what theyre called!).

Yes....I am currently obsessed with these things. My first one that I got was a couple years ago when I found this bright pink shade on clearance...I think it was called Rose something...in Target. If you guys want to check them out, next week (July 20) they're gonna be BOGO free at Rite Aid. I tell what's also like DazzleGlass: Milani's Lip Gloss that comes like this in the tubes. I bought one yesterday and wow. Poppin', for real. I got the baby pink one, and I saw a red one too that was just so sexy.