Dazzleglass Dupe?

mishy1210

I missed dazzleglass and then regretted not looking at them. =(

but, i found a Sally Hansen product called HIPNOTIC and it looks like the dazzleglass packaging. Although I haven't tried d/g, based on seeing d/g on others, I think it might be similar.

Does anyone else know? HIPNOTIC was BOGO at ULTA for awhile, so I got 4! =)

miss_bailey

Thank god dazzleglass is going perm next year Im scraping the edges of my bare neccesity, hopefully they will be filled a bit better and not run out after a week of use.

MAC_Whore

These are nice glosses, but to be honest, I don't think they are as sparkly as Dazzleglass. Some aren't even close.

Brittni

I really don't think that Dazzleglasses are nearly as sparkly as people make them out to be. I've seen WAY better products when it comes to sparklieness AND amount of product in the actual thing. But we're looking for dupes (so same amount of sparkliness) not better than products I guess??

But an affordable alternative is if you have a jar of Reflects Teal/Pink/whatever, mix that with your gloss and it'll make it really sparkle!! And I just wanted to re-post to say the Lancome one I was talking about is "Up In Smoke"
smiles.gif

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
I really don't think that Dazzleglasses are nearly as sparkly as people make them out to be. I've seen WAY better products when it comes to sparklieness AND amount of product in the actual thing. But we're looking for dupes (so same amount of sparkliness) not better than products I guess??

I think the great thing about dazleglass is it has the right amount of sparkle. You're right that alot of oter glosses are sparklier but dazzleglass IMO has the sparkle without looking OTT.

aziajs

I bought 3 of the Sephora glosses. They were on sale at Sephora for $6. They are O...K. Nothing like the dazzle of the dazzleglass. They also smell like fruity candy, which isn't for me.

Here are a couple swatches:

From Left to Right: #21, #12, #23

P8070016-1.jpg

P8070014-1.jpg

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Honestly, Dazzleglasses aren't great. They are not nearly as sparkly as many products I've seen. Just saw a Dior lipgloss in clear that was mega sparkly at Sephora the other night. Also, VS's LE diamond sparkling gloss is even sparklier.

Which Dior gloss was this? One of the Diorkisses or something else?

I bought the VS gloss a while back, it is very sparkly...but on the whole is second to dazzleglass IMO. Just good enough to hold someone over until they are released again.