De Menthe eye shadow

aznsmurfy

MACEyeshadowDeMenthe.jpg

Thank in advance! It looks too good to be true :p

Isis

That's deff. it. I've got 2 of them on my desk right now.
And I believe you want one of them right now
winks.gif
Check your MUA email
smiles.gif

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
That's deff. it. I've got 2 of them on my desk right now.
And I believe you want one of them right now
winks.gif
Check your MUA email
smiles.gif

Ahhh you're fairlazyz?! hahahaha So cool! I've seen your posts around here! lol Neat-os!
greengrin.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
Ahhh you're fairlazyz?! hahahaha So cool! I've seen your posts around here! lol Neat-os!
greengrin.gif

Thats me
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Ohhh De Menthe looks amazing!!! I want it now!
smiles.gif

It's to die for, and is by far one of my favorites!

AlliSwan

That's def. it. I got a BNIB one and depotted it, excited to use it once my scaly eye is healed. Allllmost there, just don't want to irritate it with color or shimmer.

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
That's def. it. I got a BNIB one and depotted it, excited to use it once my scaly eye is healed. Allllmost there, just don't want to irritate it with color or shimmer.

LOL It takes another MU junkie to understand the willpower you must have not to wear MU, ESPECIALLY when you already have De Menthe in your hands!! I hope your eye heals fast! ;D

Susan

The real thing is much lighter and doesn't seem nearly as emerald in person. I have 2 and mine both agree to a picture of a third posted in the swap folder by mrskloo recently.

neotrad

It looks more like...Humid to me...maybe because of the lighting or it's just my computer screen...

This is a pic of De Menthe that I think is closer...
demanthe.jpg

Isis

Well she'll see in person for herself by next week
smiles.gif
Wednesday I hope
winks.gif

The PO's been pretty quick latelly.

Tabby

Can anyone describe the color for me please?
Do you like the color?
What's the market price for it on ebay?
Is it worth buying?

user2

Here's a pic of Alexa's DM:

dementhe.jpg

I really like it and I would buy it if I'd find it at a good and not too outrageous price!
smiles.gif

litlaur

That picture is perfectly accurate on my screen.

I love De Menthe. It looks great with teals, like Shimmermoss. It's got a nice shimmer to it, rather than chunky sparkles. It seems to have a slight irridescence, to me anyway. It can be applied sheerly, or packed on for a lot of depth.

I bought it for $15 (I think) BNIB from someone here not too long ago.

panties

that color sucks. it's the same color as steamy and the texture is horrible. i had it and just gave it to a friend because it's just that crappy. steamy e/s is so much better because it's easier to apply and it's not hard to work with. de menthe is overrated and really not worth the cash.

MAC_Whore

I love De Menthe! I am hoarding 4 back-ups! IMO, it is more green than Steamy. The texture can get a bit bumpy in the pot (like Sprout does). IIRC, I have seen them selling in the $30-$40 range on ebay recently.

midnightlouise

The one I have is a little tough to work with. It seems like it takes alot to get any color payoff for me, and that drives me crazy sometimes. It is, however, a very pretty color, and if you like the look of it, I'd say it was worth the effort if you can get it for a decent price.
smiles.gif

Latest posts