Dejarose and Classic Coordinates

Isis

You rock, thankyou so much! I'm really excited now, the colors are gorgeous!

you're awesome.
id been refreshing my page hoping someone would post these
smiles.gif

roxybc

Oh damn! Just when I thought I wasn't going to get anything from this collection, I think I need to get Smile, and possibly Fashionably Fushia.

Son_Risa: How does Fashionaly Fushia compare with Heatherette? They look similar to me, but how about in person?

dyeann

oooh thanks son_risa! the pics have induced lemmings now ... btw, do you girls think heartfelt pink is close to pinkarat?

lola336

wow i am loving this collection way more than i thought....i cant wait to get these! risa - you must be in complete heaven with all of these new pinks...u are the pink queen!

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola336
wow i am loving this collection way more than i thought....i cant wait to get these! risa - you must be in complete heaven with all of these new pinks...u are the pink queen!

lol yep! Just finished painting my nails Duo-Pink and I'm wearing Fashionably Fuschia tomorrow!

user2

Thank God we'll get that collection (Dejarose) in July so I can save up some money!

Otherwise I'd love to have:
* Budding Beauty e/s
* Heartfelt Pink Lipglass
* maybe Early Bloomer Lipglass

enka

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Thank God we'll get that collection (Dejarose) in July so I can save up some money!

OMG, I'm really pissed! When will all the summer collections come out then? In November?

I'd love to try the scent and I desperatly need some of the l/s!

Sushi_Flower

Ooh i'm liking the lighter pink lip colours, thought the pinks were all going to be bright and unwearable (for me). Though i'll have to wait till i see them in person as i have much darker skin than Son so they may make my lips look washed out and too light.