Dejarose and Classic Coordinates

AudreyNicole

OH MY! Budding Beauty, Smile & Heartfelt Pink have my name all over them! Thanks for posting Risa!!
smiles.gif

sasse142

Risa you're the best!!! Already made my list of what I want lol. I'm not a bright pink lipstick wearer but fasionably fuschia is calling my name :)

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
........Son_Risa: How does Fashionaly Fushia compare with Heatherette? They look similar to me, but how about in person?

Oh, good question! Son Risa, gigiproductions or any other Heatherette owners, whats your opinion? Heatherette looks like an amp cream to me (I don't have one) and the Fashionably Fuschia is a lustre, so I would imagine there is a diff colour payoff. How far off is the colour? Thanks!
smiles.gif

mellimello

And here I thought I wasn't going to want all that much from these collections
ssad.gif
Poor wallet!

I'm definitely getting:

Budding Beauty
Fashionably Fuchsia
Dejarose
Duo Pink
and maybe Heartfelt Pink

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Thank God we'll get that collection (Dejarose) in July so I can save up some money!

what do you mean with july????!!!!!! I don't care for this collection but that means that probably all the others will be darn late too!

mymymai

Thank goodness I have some items for B2M. risa (or any who have seen/tested it), what do you think of Smile? It looks really pale and frosty and I'm not sure houw it would work on NW20.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
when do those come out?

They are on the website already, but at stores and counters tomorrow, 3/30.
smiles.gif

JMKess

I received a MAC email today and it was on the website already.
Personally, I'm not that impressed (I don't like pink around my eyes really). The Dejarose lipglass is pretty, but I'm more excited for April and May and June collections.

BlahWah

Just when I thought I'd pass on this collection...=P Thanks for posting, SonRisa! At least I know for sure which ones I won't get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymymai
risa (or any who have seen/tested it), what do you think of Smile? It looks really pale and frosty and I'm not sure houw it would work on NW20.

I'm wondering the same thing, but I'm NC30...at the very least I'll be getting Heartfelt Pink.