..::Delft, club, texture.... FOTD::..

TrusyMyEyes

Amazing!

Your eyebrows are gorgeous! Not to mention application is sooo beautiful. No critiques. I just want u to contour ur cheeks..that would take this look into really super star glam world. Yum!

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrusyMyEyes
Amazing!

Your eyebrows are gorgeous! Not to mention application is sooo beautiful. No critiques. I just want u to contour ur cheeks..that would take this look into really super star glam world. Yum!

thank you!!!!
one problem, i have no clue how to contour my face
ssad.gif

i was thinking of taking a class since im a pro member....its like $100 completely redeemable towards product

but do you have any suggestions as to where i contour my face?

anaaliyahfan03

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i bought that victorias secret very sexy push up bra...its GREAT

well i guess i gotta go to vicky's secret and grab me one cause im chillin with a B cup and i need some cleave
cheerleader.gif

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
well i guess i gotta go to vicky's secret and grab me one cause im chillin with a B cup and i need some cleave
cheerleader.gif

ohhh for sure!
i like the umm...shiet i forgot how its called but its not the balconnette one... i hate that one.... it hurts the center of my chest because of the wire

M.I.A.

haha....well its a good bra.... in a couple of years im getting a boob job so theyll look like theyre in a push up bra without a bra...haha

cant wait

KTB

Love the look. I'm goign to try CLub over Delft. I bought Delft but am not sure I like it
ssad.gif
because things never look they way I think they will.

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
wow fantastic color combo! i love it
smiles.gif
you make me want to run out and buy texture, club and delft!

haha thanks
smiles.gif

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
Love the look. I'm goign to try CLub over Delft. I bought Delft but am not sure I like it
ssad.gif
because things never look they way I think they will.

aww babes

just do the highlight first...then put delft on the lid ONLY and smudge it up into the crease...then grab texture and hit up the crease and smudge up wards but not too high.... i hope that helped

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSwim
So pretty! It makes me want to go out and buy Delft and Club

haha thanks babe

i say DO IT!