Detailed description of my Makeup/Demo Interview...LONG POST

funkychik02

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyDolledUp
you're welcome! and good luck to you!
yes.gif

Your well wishes paid off! Interview next week...!
cutey.gif

PrettyDolledUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
Congrats! You did a great job on your write-up! Could you share the manager's outer corner blending technique?

I'll try to explain it as much as I can, it's easier to show than to explain...hehe!

Anyways, the way I was blending the outer V of the eye, I was applying the e/s focusing on the outer part or V of the eye and blending it into the crease, but didn't blend it outwards...so basically the techinique she showed me was to add the color to the outer part or V of the eye and blend it outwards to make it look like it's fading and an airbrushed soft look.

babyjazy21

How exciting!!
yahoo.gif

I was wondering when u submitted your resume, did you check up frequently with the CM? I live in the bay area and i know its really tough to get even a interview here
thmbdn.gif

PrettyDolledUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
With Mar-rex?

Yes. She said usually it's a job fair type of demo/makeup interview, but with me she made an exception and did my demo one on one with her.
yes.gif

PrettyDolledUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjazy21
How exciting!!
yahoo.gif

I was wondering when u submitted your resume, did you check up frequently with the CM? I live in the bay area and i know its really tough to get even a interview here
thmbdn.gif

When I submitted my resume, the CM set up an interview immediately the following week.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyDolledUp
Yes. She said usually it's a job fair type of demo/makeup interview, but with me she made an exception and did my demo one on one with her.
yes.gif

That's awesome! She was my interviewer.