Devil Wears Prada

lush

i loved the book--it was my kinda writing--sassy and witty

i love meryl steep as miranda--the whole cruella deville thing comes to mind

anne hathaway is cute and she's probably do a good job--i'm excited to see it...but as we all know the books are usually better than the movies.

d_flawless

see this movie! seriously, it was amazing, and even if you're not into fashion, you're gonna be drooling!

sewpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designergirl9
I read the book so I will probably think the movie isn't as good but I may wait and watch it on dvd. It doesn't seem as good.

I feel the same way.

inlucesco

I saw it the other day - it was really cute, the clothes/shoes/bags/makeup were to die for, and Anne Hathaway did a great job of making her character completely relatable (especially for the 20-something getting ready to start a career). Even my boyfriend enjoyed it.
greengrin.gif

joytheobscure

I read the book a year and a half ago, so I'd forgotten parts, so I didn't blatantly see where the movie was too different. I loved the clothes and the assistants makeup and of course the hot journalist. I really liked the movie, it was the first grown up movie I've seen in a theater for years! (I have children, normally only see the kiddie flicks).

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I saw it last week.. and personally I thought the Other assistant , the "english" one. I dont know her name...did a terrible job. My opinion is that she isnt a very good actress. .. the movie was sorta predictable, and I didnt really like it that much..

vivaXglamlove

i did a book report and project in the seventh grade on the devil wears prada. The project was fashion adds that went from highend to low end, with barbies as Miranda who was on the highend side and Andrea who was on the low-end.

When i heard the movie was coming out, i freaked! i saw and i loved every minute of it!
Meryl Streep was perfect!!!
Anne Hathaway was amazing!
Adrian Grenier was gorgeous!

Latest posts