Did a FOTD on my boyfriend...

PollyRhythm

I love the fact that your boyfriend let you do this but what's funny is the fact that he looks HOT in those pics. He's got those sexy looks down!

MACLovin

He looks pretty!
tong.gif
nice job!

TISH1124

Wow!!!! He looks like a very hot girl....I still can not figure out how you ladies get your men to do this...My dh with no hesitation will say "HELL NO!"

hotpink1326

You've got a great man there that let you not only put makeup on him but take pictures too! He looks GREAT... I love his lips
smiles.gif
Awesome application!!!

yummy411

so many excuses for a perfectly done fotd!!! this look is hot! smokey eyes, hot red lips and all!

elektra513

Your bf is one hot sexy biatch
thmbup.gif
...And he's a great boy for letting you do this, photograph AND post the pics online...um, does he have a brother??
tong.gif
tee-hee...

dollbaby

hahahaha!!!!!
th_LMAO.gif
you did such an amazing job girl!! He looks super hott!! He's a cutie too.

I always wanted to do that to my bf, but he never would let me. He's got some nice girly features (especially his eyelashes) but I think he's afraid haha. The most he'd let me do is put lipgloss on him hahaha!

Tatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbaby
hahahaha!!!!!
th_LMAO.gif
you did such an amazing job girl!! He looks super hott!! He's a cutie too.

I always wanted to do that to my bf, but he never would let me. He's got some nice girly features (especially his eyelashes) but I think he's afraid haha. The most he'd let me do is put lipgloss on him hahaha!

i so understand you! the same story is with me. I ve asked my bf to use make up on him but he would never let me ((( But..i keep trying
th_DANCE.gif

mochajavalatte

ARE ya freakin kiddin me?!?! This is GORGEOUS on him! boy brows, purple eye and red lip....shut the front door...it's great stuff!

glassy girl

Soooo Awesome, my man use to let me put makeup on him from time to time but he never look that good it could have been the mustash and goatie and the man brows he waz rockin ha. U got a pretty man .