Did a FOTD on my boyfriend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Your bf is one hot sexy biatch
thmbup.gif
...And he's a great boy for letting you do this, photograph AND post the pics online...um, does he have a brother??
tong.gif
tee-hee...

Hahaha! He is pretty great.
smiles.gif
And just for you, he has FOUR brothers to choose from.... Mind you, two of them are younger than 15... Lol.

safi

it looks good...he's got the whole bed room eyes thing going and everything lol...i like it

YSLGuy

Love it! I can't believe he let you do that, take pictures and post it on a public forum on the internet. LOL

My BF would not even let me touch his face. LOL

civicbabe627

Wow, agreeing with everyone.. your BF makes one HOT babe!! It seems to me like he's practiced his ''sexy'' face in the mirror more than once.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSLGuy
Love it! I can't believe he let you do that, take pictures and post it on a public forum on the internet. LOL

My BF would not even let me touch his face. LOL

Hahaha. Don't think for a minute I told him I was doing this!! Only after I'd received some positive comments did I let him in on the fact and then he was was okay with it!! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicbabe627
Wow, agreeing with everyone.. your BF makes one HOT babe!! It seems to me like he's practiced his ''sexy'' face in the mirror more than once.
winks.gif

Lol. He does enjoy making faces in the mirror... He's quite good at it. You should see some of the other faces he did in the photos. Haha.

BrokefromMAC

Ok your bf is prettier than me. That can't be a good thing can it? lol hhahah, what a good sport. He looks awesome and you have some great skills there
greengrin.gif

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Wow!!!! He looks like a very hot girl....I still can not figure out how you ladies get your men to do this...My dh with no hesitation will say "HELL NO!"

LOL mine too! I'd have to drug him...

But he sure looks puuurty.

Yea thats one brave man. The onlt ime my man let me put makeup on was for last halloween and he was wearing a mask so technically i didnt get to put on makeup like i would have liked to but i did get some carbon in there. lol.

Dimple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
Wow! Good job!!

I always wanna try to do this on my boyfriend but he never let any of my cosmetics near his face!

That's exactly like me.

He has really nice lips!