DIfference between (kabuki) Buffer Brush & Catherine D. (kabuki) Buffer brush ??

sewpunk

I paid $45, US, plus tax of course.

It's truely worth every penny! It is so soft and lovley. And it makes my make look flawless!

I can't believe I never noticed how scratchy the brushes I was using were. They seemed good, but then I got my hands on the 182 and it knocked my socks off!

meihwa

I just bought the 182 yesterday with my new MSF. It was really hard to choke down the $45 for it until I used it this morning. This brush is love. After seeing what it can do, it's much easier to stomach the price. The MA showed me how to swirl it and turn the brush in a circle, and it fluffed out even bigger and more beautifully. You can definitely see the quality in this brush, no doubt. For travel, I use the Bobbi Brown Kabuki, which comes in a really cute zippered leather like case. It costs $30, and I love it very much. The 182 is just pure luxury/indulgence, because I could have done okay with my BB Kabuki!!!

m4dswine

I so have to have this brush!! I wanted it when i saw it, but thought... £30, thats a lot for a brush but I need it!!

UK peeps, you can get pretty cases for Kabuki brushes from www.lilylolo.co.uk