Dior addict lipsticks relaunch fall 2015

ashievic

I think I need to give Mr. Louboutin a huge hug!!!! Thanks to him, spending 35.00 on a lipstick seems like a great buy!!!!! I know my co-workers think I have gone off the deep end. I hear daily how I can go to CVS and get the exact thing for 3.00. Gee, then why is it I must literally keep my makeup in a lockbox when I am on site??? Oh could it be due to the legs it grows and the ability it has to jump into someone's tent, bag, etc????

I love it even better when I get, oh it is mine. Really, where did you get it at???? Time to get outta here.

sprezzatura

I think I need to give Mr. Louboutin a huge hug!!!! Thanks to him, spending 35.00 on a lipstick seems like a great buy!!!!! I know my co-workers think I have gone off the deep end. I hear daily how I can go to CVS and get the exact thing for 3.00. Gee, then why is it I must literally keep my makeup in a lockbox when I am on site??? Oh could it be due to the legs it grows and the ability it has to jump into someone's tent, bag, etc????

I love it even better when I get, oh it is mine. Really, where did you get it at???? Time to get outta here.
Wait, what? Your colleagues steal your make-up?!

ashievic

It is quite common. Think of your college dorm. You never brought anything into your dorm room you would die if it got stolen. Except I am not in a dorm, I am in a tent city stuck out in BFI.

beautycool

Thank you!! No problem it's fun to share whenever I get a chance to swatch something
Thank you :) these are the lipsticks that came out in about 40 colours ? And has the CD all the way through it I'm getting confused with all these new collections So these are fall 2015 lipsticks And there's a fall 15 collection with eyeshadow quint is that right and nail polish and 4-6 lipsticks in gold casing ? That's fall 2015 or is that a Xmas collection ? I have read but I get really confused

EmilyLouise

I wish there are some swatches of the lighter shades
I have a few of the lighter shades that I can swatch later?:) x Also, any UK people, have you seen Rebellious and/or Fantasy available anywhere? I really want these shades and I can't find them anywhere!

Haviggi

I have a few of the lighter shades that I can swatch later?:) x Also, any UK people, have you seen Rebellious and/or Fantasy available anywhere? I really want these shades and I can't find them anywhere!
Three seem to be out of stock in Escentual but usually they send the out of stock items as soon as they restock so you can try from there! I hope that helps!

EmilyLouise

Top to bottom: 871 Power, 138 Purity, 266 Delight, 260 Bright, 533 Smile, 441 Frimousse, 554 It Pink. I also have Oversize which is such a pretty bright pink! I took these photos in quite a dark room and doesn't do them justice as they are such pretty colours- I shall try to do this again in natural and brighter light. They add a hint of colour to the lips (which is my favourite tbh), and they're so moisturising! Delight and Frimousse are my favourites. I added Power because I bought it today and wanted to show the difference between a bright and the lighter ones. :) x

Latest posts