Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Starlight77

Oh no, the Coral shade sold out at Saks :(

Is it possible they could restock? even though i doubt it :(
did it? that was fast for Dior. was about 3-4 days i think. It could be back. lots of times the 'exclusive' is just exclusive for the moment and the item pops up later at other stores.

elegant-one

I figured that was going to happen.

There is a good possibility that they can restock as most stores haven't even received them yet.

Medgal07

Wow, that looks pretty amazing. Hope you love it all! Good luck with your surgery. Hope it goes great and that you're back to posting soon.
Thanks so much Winthrop! I had surgery a week ago and I'm doing ok. Just an awkward healing stage now. I only have use of my left hand & arm
so it's inconvenient & awkward and I'm sleeping on our recliner because any other surface & position is impossible. All that matters is that I'm home,
I'm starting to heal and I can still shop online!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the new Coral Cannage blush &/or the new Pink Nude shimmer blush
Oh Elegant I couldn't decide either, so in a therapeutic drug induced state
001_unsure.gif
I ordered all four---the pink & coral Cannage blushes

and the amber & pink shimmer powders.

Medgal07

I'll visit and keep you company...I didn't know there was a Lancome thread!
th_thstars.gif
I ordered Front Row..thanks for the swatches & recommendation...it's gorgeous!
I also ordered Boheur, which is next to Front Row in the first link that you shared.

Medgal07

And then, I ordered the Dior Cleansing Water from Sephora. They were offering a cute mini sample of the Meteorites Pearls & I've always wanted to try them
I've gone back & forth about the Meteorites and when I decided I'd finally try them, I read some reviews and they were pretty unfavorable. I vaguely remember it involved
a change in the product formula. Eager to hear what you think of them.

Medgal07

The Dior Cleansing milk ( with peony extract ) for sensitive skin is very good, but I am a huge fan of Lancôme MUR Galatéis, it's the best ever in my opinion. Lancôme Bifacil is very good as suggested Monsy ( non water proof and waterproof eye makeup ).
I was looking at that Dominique. Maybe I'll give it a try when I run out of my current facial cleanser, especially since the Dior is more economical.

Medgal07

Despite being a little let-down by its formula, the colours in Rivage from Transatlantique Collection was gorgeous, at least for me! I just had to own it! Review is already up in my blog. ^^
The palette is really pretty---sorry the formula didn't match its beauty.

Medgal07

OMG, my addiction is just getting started. I got the ones with the blue ballz, just to say I had blue ballz. I wanted the sample from Sephora but I think they sold out before I had a chance to order and it was less than a week!

Pearls (ballz!) are my favorite highlighter. As I get more, I may start using them all over over a TM only. I am trying to get away from the heavily made up look and more natural now that my skin has improved.

MedGal yr doing us proud! What's that thingie that looks like a red laquered pocket knife? Polish and lippy look gorgeous.
lol.gif
You know you're correct, The Guerlain Rose Grenat Rouge G lipstick holder/mirror does look like a Swiss Army knife. I'm sure airport security would think so too.
The Dior lippy is Trafalgar

lemonshine

Well, you must have been really quick because I don't see either one now and I did see the pink one about an hour ago.
I saw that wth! I recommend you bookmark the page and check periodically because they came back in stock then minutes after i order they were out. But i did get to order them, also I'm sure they have them at the counters and if you really interested you can place a store order.

MissTania

Thank you. I'm a week post op, healing, shopping & posting.

lol.gif
You know you're correct, The Guerlain Rose Grenat Rouge G lipstick holder/mirror does look like a Swiss Army knife. I'm sure airport security would think so too.
The Dior lippy is Trafalg
Is Rose Grenat worth the price tag? It isn't coming to Australia so I am unable to test it. The packaging is so beautiful too
eyelove.gif

Dominique33

Rose Grenat is gorgeous in my opinion. I am not a huge fan of Rouges G ( pricey ! ), I only have 5 including 1 Extrait de Rouge. But clearly Rose Grenat is very pretty.

MissTania

Rose Grenat is gorgeous in my opinion. I am not a huge fan of Rouges G ( pricey ! ), I only have 5 including 1 Extrait de Rouge. But clearly Rose Grenat is very pretty.
Thanks for your thoughts - I have bought a lot lately and have a crazy amount of lipsticks with more to come soon (10 from MAC Playland and 5 from Proenza)...I will keep thinking about it but at this stage I won't get it. I have a Rouge G in Gigi 68- it is gorgeous I must say!

KrystalAnne

eyelove.gif
You guys are going to LOVE LOVE the new blushes! Coral was waiting on me when I got home.

The Texture is AMAZINGLY silky silky smooth, blends right into the skin & the color is freakin GORGEOUS on. A pinked coral. Flawless looking on the skin
love.gif

I want this! But I have no Saks near me! Boooo.. It looks absolutely gorgeous!

Latest posts