Dior Cosmetics Discussion

baxterina

Seriously in love
fb9a940b_image.jpeg
Me too :)

elegant-one

Thanks so much Winthrop! I had surgery a week ago and I'm doing ok. Just an awkward healing stage now. I only have use of my left hand & arm
so it's inconvenient & awkward and I'm sleeping on our recliner because any other surface & position is impossible. All that matters is that I'm home,
I'm starting to heal and I can still shop online!
girlhaha.gif
You can still hit submit/order button with your left hand
girlhaha.gif

th_kiss.gif

baxterina

:eyelove: You guys are going to LOVE LOVE the new blushes! Coral was waiting on me when I got home. The Texture is AMAZINGLY silky  silky smooth, blends right into the skin & the color is freakin GORGEOUS on. A pinked coral. Flawless looking on the skin :love:
Seriously in love
fb9a940b_image.jpeg
Me too :)7
:eyelove: You guys are going to LOVE LOVE the new blushes! Coral was waiting on me when I got home. The Texture is AMAZINGLY silky  silky smooth, blends right into the skin & the color is freakin GORGEOUS on. A pinked coral. Flawless looking on the skin :love:
Just ordered my one via Ebay. Elegant you do the most tempting and the most beautiful swatches ever

Dominique33

thud.gif
Yes Elegant, it's very very pretty, a shame we don't have those blushes here, both are pigmented, classy and easily wearable it seems !

Latest posts