Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Starlight77

EDITING MY ANSWER:
i just checked and the pink is 002 it says it on the back of the product. i couldn't grab it last night as my daughter was asleep on me. 003 IS coral.

Thanks so much for editing your answer. I was just about to call Saks and thought "let me check one more time." and I saw your response.
yeah lol i checked websites from my phone for you that i had bookmarked so just assumed the numbers were correct until i got to the 3rd site and they were backwards. the lighter shade in the coral swatches the prettiest pink. i wish it would be easier to get to with a brush so i could use that too! they are beautiful... i love them hope you enjoy yours!!

Icecaramellatte

Did anyone buy the highlighter in the Transatlantic or Transatlantique collection? I was so tempted to try it. I am highlighter crazy and this one looked really pretty in the compact. Any descriptions or comparisons?

Medgal07

I respectfully submit that you would have done the same thing if you were not drugged up
girlhaha.gif

I am so glad you got the Cannage blushes (it would have been so cruel if you had missed out) and wish you well in your recovery!
bouquet.gif

Nice work, I am sure you will love Front Row! Bonheur is a beauty! I am restraining myself and waiting for Chanel's Pink Tonic and Tutti Frutti for my next np purchases.
Is Rose Grenat worth the price tag? It isn't coming to Australia so I am unable to test it. The packaging is so beautiful too
eyelove.gif
lol.gif
I respectfully admit that you are 100% correct!!

I am so, so glad I got the Cannage blushes. I haven't gotten to even swatch them, but just looking at them for now will suffice.

Thanks for your well-wishes!

Front Row arrived today. It's beautiful. Again, thanks for the suggestion. Don't wait too long to get the Chanel NPs...I don't think they're going to stick around too long.

In terms of packaging & color, Rose Grenat is worth the price (for a MUA) and the formula had better be equally impressive---I've not yet worn it.

Medgal07

I have Pandore and Wonderland. It doesnt' wear at all, the formula is a lightweight though ( very nice for summer days ), it is not sticky but it migrates out of the lips. It's a ready-to-wear lipstick though, I would say "half and half " if I should rate it ( in my opinion of course ) !
I ordered out of curiosity & I wanted to compare it with the YSL baby Doll K & Bs. Doesn't sound even close.

Quote: Originally Posted by Genn

Has anyone tried the fluid lipsticks yet?
I ordered Artfique, an orange one. It should arrive this week.

Medgal07

I swatched some of the older ones & never liked how glittery they were. The new ones that I got the sample of are beautiful. They give a diffused look to the skin with a beautiful subtle pearl glow. Very silky in texture.

They are the new versions of the shimmers. WAAAAYYY less shimmer to them. They have a nice subtle shimmer/glow
lol.gif
you crack me up!
WHAT??? One more thing for me to get addicted to.
girlhaha.gif

My pink one arrived yesterday and it's so pretty. I think I'll be very happy with it! The amber one should show up this week. OMG---I ordered so many things I don't recall where I ordered them.
lmao.gif

elegant-one

WHAT??? One more thing for me to get addicted to.
girlhaha.gif

My pink one arrived yesterday and it's so pretty. I think I'll be very happy with it! The amber one should show up this week. OMG---I ordered so many things I don't recall where I ordered them.
lmao.gif
type.gif
clap.gif
I am NOT alone......same
friends.gif

Icecaramellatte

I think the amber and the gold might be might next on my list. I'm thinking a little too much about the gold. Might have to go back this week to get it.

lemonshine

It looked stunning, here a few swatches and reviews. Im not big on highlighters, so i didn't hunt this down. Looking again at the swatches i kinda regret it :X

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/04/dior-voyage-tan-golden-shimmer-powder.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BestThingsInBeauty+%28Best+Things+in+Beauty%29

http://doesyourfacehurtbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/04/dior-voyage-nude-tan-golden-shimmer.html

http://www.bellachique.be/2014/04/monday-swatchfest-with-dior-transat-summer-2014-part-1/

Yazmin

I ordered the Amber shimmer powder last night. Can't wait to get it. Polishes are in the same order. I should've ordered it separate from the np's because it's all coming via ground delivery.

lemonshine

Has anyone tried the fluid lipsticks yet?
I have Kiss Me and i love it!! I tried the brighter colors but they looked so neon on me in the counter lights. The formula is great imho but very different from YSL glossy stains, its very cushiony and gel like but with lasting power.

Medgal07

I think the amber and the gold might be might next on my list. I'm thinking a little too much about the gold. Might have to go back this week to get it.
ICL, you might want to get all 3....that's how I missed out on Rose Diamond! Not enabling---just don't want you crying in your soup while we're all running
around in our Diorskin Nude Shimmers 01 (Pink)......and 02 Amber and that gorgeous Gold.
grouphug2.gif

Medgal07

I ordered the Amber shimmer powder last night. Can't wait to get it. Polishes are in the same order. I should've ordered it separate from the np's because it's all coming via ground delivery.
Yay
th_thstars.gif
you won't regret it. Which polishes did you get Yazmin? The Transatlantiques are not unique colors but they come w/appliqués. Kinda cute, especially for summer---sail boating,
Memorial Day & 4th of July holiday.

Medgal07

Aww, we'll all miss you SO much dear
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif
praying for your speedy recovery!

Now that is an amazing haul! So many pretty things to try on. I can't wait to hear what you think of the Cleansing Water. I really think you'll love it.

Red Lacquered Pocketknife -
lol.gif
Thanks for your sentiments Elegant
th_kiss.gif

Can you stand it. I took that pic so fast and didn't want to take the time to prop the lippie up, but I'll bet if I put hub's red Swiss Army knife next to it
they would look the same!
lmao.gif

Medgal07

OMG, my addiction is just getting started. I got the ones with the blue ballz, just to say I had blue ballz. I wanted the sample from Sephora but I think they sold out before I had a chance to order and it was less than a week!

Pearls (ballz!) are my favorite highlighter. As I get more, I may start using them all over over a TM only. I am trying to get away from the heavily made up look and more natural now that my skin has improved.

MedGal yr doing us proud! What's that thingie that looks like a red laquered pocket knife? Polish and lippy look gorgeous.
MG that was so hysterical!
icon_eek.gif
I might cut ya, but I'll use a pretty knife
lol.gif
I wonder if Guerlain gave the appearance of that Rose Grenat Rouge G any thought of looking

like a knife because it really does in my photo.
lmao.gif

Yazmin

Yay
th_thstars.gif
you won't regret it. Which polishes did you get Yazmin? The Transatlantiques are not unique colors but they come w/appliqués. Kinda cute, especially for summer---sail boating,
Memorial Day & 4th of July holiday.
I got Mirage, Palais Royal and Incognito. I almost Metal Montaigne, but I had to draw the line somewhere, so that's been added to my Sephora Loves list.

I've been going back and forth on Amber Diamond. I think my Sephora might still have this in stock, but I'd have to check again. When I swatched it last, it was a little more sparkly than I like, but then again I might get a different result when using a brush vs. a finger swatch.

MissTania

I swatched some of the older ones & never liked how glittery they were. The new ones that I got the sample of are beautiful. They give a diffused look to the skin with a beautiful subtle pearl glow. Very silky in texture.

They are the new versions of the shimmers. WAAAAYYY less shimmer to them. They have a nice subtle shimmer/glow
lol.gif
you crack me up!
Lol- as soon as I saw all 4 were ordered I felt it was a rational decision and therefore the drug induced state was not a factor!
girlhaha.gif

http://www.temptalia.com/dior-rose-001-diorskin-nude-shimmer-instant-illuminating-powder-review-photos-swatches#more-164345

Is it LE- Is T lying to us?! If it's LE I need to get on board with the Pink One ASAP. Her swatches are so pretty!!

Monsy

it should not be LE

how sad when I see comparison swatch clearly one product CAN NOT replace another one :(

Latest posts