Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Icecaramellatte

Singing-----MJ's You Are not Alone as WE sashay toward the makeup counter
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif
friends.gif

ICL, you might want to get all 3....that's how I missed out on Rose Diamond! Not enabling---just don't want you crying in your soup while we're all running
around in our Diorskin Nude Shimmers 01 (Pink)......and 02 Amber and that gorgeous Gold.
grouphug2.gif
Oh wow! I should get all 3? You are a super enabler!
girlhaha.gif
Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

Well, I called Saks - no dice soldout. Well then I went into stalk mode. I really want it now. I called another Saks and she said they never got it in. They got everything else in the collection except that. She said she would look into ordering it for me and call me back. Some of the salespeople are so nice. Anyway, I think it is unlikely. I will have to console myself by thinking that I must have a similar color in all my gazillion highlighters.

Anyway, does anyone know if it is exclusive to Saks for a period or if only Saks will have the highlighter.

cheburaha

Oh wow! I should get all 3? You are a super enabler!
girlhaha.gif
Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

Well, I called Saks - no dice soldout. Well then I went into stalk mode. I really want it now. I called another Saks and she said they never got it in. They got everything else in the collection except that. She said she would look into ordering it for me and call me back. Some of the salespeople are so nice. Anyway, I think it is unlikely. I will have to console myself by thinking that I must have a similar color in all my gazillion highlighters.

Anyway, does anyone know if it is exclusive to Saks for a period or if only Saks will have the highlighter.
I believe it was exclusive to Saks and Dior Palazzo boutique. I know that Dior Palazzo in Las Vegas had a few available recently. It make sense to call and ask. Ask for Massiel, she is really nice - she might find one for you.

Monsy

what shade did you get? i hope the lightest ones they will be perfect for you
i think now they are 02 (former 01)

they are the best thing ever. I overdo the blush just put some meteorites on top, blend blend and looks perfect. i use them all over too it's the best powder to set liquid foundation and it makes me look photoshoped really

elegant-one

what shade did you get? i hope the lightest ones they will be perfect for you
i think now they are 02 (former 01)

they are the best thing ever. I overdo the blush just put some meteorites on top, blend blend and looks perfect. i use them all over too it's the best powder to set liquid foundation and it makes me look photoshoped really
Yes, I got 02 Clair. They are so soft & pretty on. I love dusting it over my decollete
graucho.gif

It looks insanely flawless/photoshoped dusted over Chanel's Velvet foundation.
icon_eek.gif
Those 2 are an awesome duo

Winthrop44

Has anyone tried the fluid lipsticks yet?
I have Tiny Pink and Rieuse and love them! On me they don't migrate outside the lips. I am old, lol, so that can be a problem for me with some products but it doesn't happen with these. Since Dominique does have that issue with them I think you'd have to try one to be sure about that on you. The brighter colors are pretty, and can be worn as a stain but I decided they were still too much for me. Here are Sabrina's swatches of the more sedate ones:

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2014/04/dior-addict-fluid-sticks-swatched-219.html

elegant-one

I have Tiny Pink and Rieuse and love them! On me they don't migrate outside the lips. I am old, lol, so that can be a problem for me with some products but it doesn't happen with these. Since Dominique does have that issue with them I think you'd have to try one to be sure about that on you. The brighter colors are pretty, and can be worn as a stain but I decided they were still too much for me. Here are Sabrina's swatches of the more sedate ones:

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2014/04/dior-addict-fluid-sticks-swatched-219.html
Oh my goodness, those ^^ 2 shades are just beautiful on. Do they look the same shades on pigmented lips?

jazz253

Didn't know that Fed Ex deliver so late at nights. I got a surprise doorbell ring last night at 1019pm for a Saks box delivery. Confusion and perplexity set in as I had no pending order with Saks. When I opened the package I found the discontinued Dior Amber Diamond that I enlisted Saks staff to help me locate. A member was ISO it so one was found and shipped from New Orleans. Gifted! Awesome Dior customer service going above and beyond! Making a ton of wrongs right!
Lucky girl! Boy that is a late delivery though.

Pippilotta

Bought Mayday yesterday. I read somewhere that it was an orange based red which made me avoid it in the first place. But it's certainly not an orange based red. Actually it's a rarely true red and very well pigmented for an Addict to be. I am very happy with it!
heart.gif

Again I tested the bronzer/highlighter, but I didn't buy (yet). I am very pale, and I think I might just look better with a white highlighter.

Dominique33

My list ( after seeing the collec,. in person this very morning ) : - both quints - the 3 powders - Captain and Sailor np Possibly mayday too, it looks very pigmented :)) !

Dominique33

I have Tiny Pink and Rieuse and love them!  On me they don't migrate outside the lips. I am old, lol, so that can be a problem for me with some products but it doesn't happen with these. Since Dominique does have that issue with them I think you'd have to try one to be sure about that on you.  The brighter colors are pretty, and can be worn as a stain but I decided they were still too much for me. Here are Sabrina's swatches of the more sedate ones: http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2 014/04/dior-addict-fluid-sticks-swatched-219.html
I am not an isolate case the last review on Sephora.fr was " nul " that is F ! Around 55% are positive feed-back though but many say it is not long wearing at all, many are much disappointed among them some Sephora girls who told me it was really not that good ( 32€ ) for the price. I agree the fluid lipstick could have been better. The formula is incrédibly light on the lips, easy to wear too but clearly not as " high end as initially expected,

Winthrop44

Oh yes, I know you aren't an isolated case.
yes.gif
I read your previous post about the reviews on the French Sephora site. Like any other makeup or skincare product they will be YMMV. On me...they are the longest wearing lip product I own...and I never get the wear times that Temptalia quotes for lip products she reviews, mine are much shorter. And (again for me personally) scent can be a big problem, and these are very lightly scented to my nose. It's just a very individual thing.

Latest posts