Dior Cosmetics Discussion

MissTania

It truly is. My Amber one arrived today. It will take months for me to get around to trying all of these untried products that I've amassed.

FORCROFLMAO
lol.gif
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif
I was so not prepared for this. I nearly peed my pants !!! You are a riot!!! I actually like it!
lol.gif
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif

I was rushing today and didn't have time to try mine - every second counts during my morning routine lol. So many products to look forward to and I'm sure you'll find a few (dozen) more!..Glad you liked the vanity, had a feeling you'd have a laugh!
yahoo.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

Waouh the Sleeping Beauty ´ s appart ? Beautiful picture !
I want it to be my apartment!!
eyelove.gif

elegant-one

ELEGANT---------***SCREAMING RUNNING THROUGH THE DIOR THREAD***---------ELEGANT
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif

Where are you? Oh, I'm all out of breath----I wanted to tell you that I've used Dior Capture Total Serum followed by
Dior Capture Total Dream Skin just as you advised for a week & 1/2. I wore makeup for the first time in two weeks
and my skin appears noticeably flawless. I wore Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base under Chanel
Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet Foundation.

I love these products so much! I'm eager to try my Dior Cleansing Water but I'm trying to use up my KGD first.
I am so thrilled--thank you, thank you, thank you.
th_worship.gif
icon_eek.gif
clap.gif
girlhaha.gif

That is soooo awesome to read my dear!!!! I was hoping others would see the same results I did. Not that you need anything Miss Beautiful
th_kiss.gif

The Serum will also make the face/skin appear much firmer & toned too. I've tried it all & the Dior is the best with results. I'm so happy its working for you.

That Velvet foundation is just icing on the cake.

elegant-one

It's so incredible, I just love that kind of old world opulence!
eyelove.gif

I was rushing today and didn't have time to try mine - every second counts during my morning routine lol. So many products to look forward to and I'm sure you'll find a few (dozen) more!..Glad you liked the vanity, had a feeling you'd have a laugh!
yahoo.gif

eyelove.gif
YES!!!! It is amazing..well, everything in the picture. I wanted the bottle & those old papers & books too. I collect old French papers/documents/books
eyelove.gif
And those chairs that you see reflected in the mirror. What an amazing find.

Medgal07

It's so incredible, I just love that kind of old world opulence!
eyelove.gif

yahoo.gif

eyelove.gif
A laugh? That's an understatement---I howled. Once I settled down I really looked at that photo and fell completely in love with it and the room.
In fact, I'm pretty sure it might have actually been my room in a former life. It appears I might have left in a hurry----otherwise, I would have tidied up a bit.

girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

icon_eek.gif
clap.gif
girlhaha.gif

That is soooo awesome to read my dear!!!! I was hoping others would see the same results I did. Not that you need anything Miss Beautiful
th_kiss.gif

The Serum will also make the face/skin appear much firmer & toned too. I've tried it all & the Dior is the best with results. I'm so happy its working for you.

That Velvet foundation is just icing on the cake.
Oh it really is obvious---hubs even commented. He said if you keep this up you'll get carded again
girlhaha.gif
Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Awww that's sweet of you to say
th_kiss.gif

That little bottle of PLV foundation packs a big punch---I'm really loving all of the new products that actually live up to the hype.
But, I don't care how good the foundation is, if the skin underneath is in bad shape, so I'm taking care of this face canvas as
best I can!

elegant-one

Oh it really is obvious---hubs even commented. He said if you keep this up you'll get carded again
girlhaha.gif
Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Awww that's sweet of you to say
th_kiss.gif

That little bottle of PLV foundation packs a big punch---I'm really loving all of the new products that actually live up to the hype.
But, I don't care how good the foundation is, if the skin underneath is in bad shape, so I'm taking care of this face canvas as
best I can!
greengrin.gif
I believe it girl, you look amazing & young.

I am so relieved they worked for you. I have not found anything else that actually gives results. I'm really liking the Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle pads a lot. I'm like you, I want the skin to look as good as it can. A lot of days I just wear blush & lipstick & no other makeup, so nice skin helps ;)
heart.gif

Medgal07

greengrin.gif
I believe it girl, you look amazing & young.

I am so relieved they worked for you. I have not found anything else that actually gives results. I'm really liking the Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle pads a lot. I'm like you, I want the skin to look as good as it can. A lot of days I just wear blush & lipstick & no other makeup, so nice skin helps ;)
heart.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif
awww shux!
It's not often that you get to use a product that shows such immediate results. I couldn't believe you wrote that---you'll see why. I have NEVER felt comfortable wearing
just blush and lipstick. Well, today I wore Chanel Intonation blush créme and Dior Trafalgar lipstick, plus absolutely NOTHING else. Loved it! I've never had that kind of
'skin confidence.'

elegant-one

blush-anim-cl.gif
awww shux!
It's not often that you get to use a product that shows such immediate results. I couldn't believe you wrote that---you'll see why. I have NEVER felt comfortable wearing
just blush and lipstick. Well, today I wore Chanel Intonation blush créme and Dior Trafalgar lipstick, plus absolutely NOTHING else. Loved it! I've never had that kind of
'skin confidence.'
YES!!!!! ^^^ those are exactly the kind of shades that I do Naked Face with
yes.gif
I just love wearing a bold lip & maybe just a lil blush & nothing else...well, clothes
girlhaha.gif
...but no other makeup. It just looks really good for some reason. Awesome you love it too
friends.gif

User38

blush-anim-cl.gif
awww shux!
'skin confidence.'
I must be an old bag. I will never ever .. reapeat ever. Go out without my eyeliner... ls/blush are just add ons.. I can completely forget foundation tho... just some CC cream and powder.

Medgal07

I must be an old bag. I will never ever .. reapeat ever. Go out without my eyeliner... ls/blush are just add ons.. I can completely forget foundation tho... just some CC cream and powder.
Oh no...I'm the old bag. I wore a full face of makeup for my colonoscopy. It was hysterical-----that end went totally undisturbed and I was all dressed & ready to got out to lunch w/hubs.

Medgal07

YES!!!!! ^^^ those are exactly the kind of shades that I do Naked Face with
yes.gif
I just love wearing a bold lip & maybe just a lil blush & nothing else...well, clothes
girlhaha.gif
...but no other makeup. It just looks really good for some reason. Awesome you love it too
friends.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif

elegant-one

Absolutely
friends.gif
I'll be doing it more often as the weather gets warmer, just to simply things when I'm not up for a full face of makeup. The YSL K & Bs make it convenient too!

Oh no...I'm the old bag. I wore a full face of makeup for my colonoscopy. It was hysterical-----that end went totally undisturbed and I was all dressed & ready to got out to lunch w/hubs.
sweet.png
girlhaha.gif

User38

Absolutely
friends.gif
I'll be doing it more often as the weather gets warmer, just to simply things when I'm not up for a full face of makeup. The YSL K & Bs make it convenient too!

wowsa woman!.. even I cower before the colonoscopy thingamajig.. lol.

Kudos to you.. and hope you are well on the mend!
friends.gif