Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Starlight77

... i learned that from the Chanel website when i wasn't able to buy half the stuff they teased me with. sad day :(

th_wiggle2.gif
<--- this at this new one i found. i think i like forums just for the smileys. my daughter is giggling at it.
LOL. She might like this one too
fluffy.gif
and our little
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.

That's true and Seducing Sounds is the runner up which reminds me they going to run us out of here with this Mac talk. Sending u a pm!
lol.gif
No way---MAC, Chanel
lol.gif
This is a DIOR thread but makeup is makeup
lol.gif
i think she likes them all. she's fun. she just sits and watches makeup videos with me. holds my lipsticks. her favorite is the baby lips. i think because they are bright colors. she just likes to watch them roll off the vanity. cute? not really after you pick them up 100 times LOL

th_thstars.gif
(for her)

Dragonetta

I was looking in this thread yesterday for more information on the Dior Transat collection but I couldn't find anything satisfying
peace2.gif
on the collection here, so when I saw this I thought I had to post it here. ;)

Here is the review of the collection on a blog:
http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/155397/dior_transat_collectie_review

Dominique33

I was looking in this thread yesterday for more information on the Dior Transat collection but I couldn't find anything satisfying
peace2.gif
on the collection here, so when I saw this I thought I had to post it here. ;)

Here is the review of the collection on a blog:
http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/155397/dior_transat_collectie_review
Transat is so classy ! I would highly recommand the Shimmer powders ( both pink and amber ), 100 % worth buying, the highlighter and almost every item. The np are gorgeous too, the quints are pretty, compared to Chanel ( such a déjà-vu collec. in fact in my opinion even if some items look great ), Dior Transat is a true summer collection, with a lot of inspiration in it.

Medgal07

This is what I have in mind- isn't it grand?
eyelove.gif
heart.gif
th_thstars.gif

article-0-19BC7FA9000005DC-379_964x1272.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323297/Inside-Paris-apartment-untouched-70-years-Treasure-trove-finally-revealed-owner-locked-fled-outbreak-WWII.html
FORCROFLMAO
lol.gif
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif
I was so not prepared for this. I nearly peed my pants !!! You are a riot!!! I actually like it!
lol.gif
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif

Medgal07

i think she likes them all. she's fun. she just sits and watches makeup videos with me. holds my lipsticks. her favorite is the baby lips. i think because they are bright colors. she just likes to watch them roll off the vanity. cute? not really after you pick them up 100 times LOL

th_thstars.gif
(for her)
lol.gif
Wait until she starts wanting to wear them.

Medgal07

Transat is so classy ! I would highly recommand the Shimmer powders ( both pink and amber ), 100 % worth buying, the highlighter and almost every item. The np are gorgeous too, the quints are pretty, compared to Chanel ( such a déjà-vu collec. in fact in my opinion even if some items look great ), Dior Transat is a true summer collection, with a lot of inspiration in it.
iagree.gif
The only thing that I didn't get were the e/s palettes. They are so, so gorgeous but I have to draw a line somewhere.

Dominique33

Thanks for the photo. Oh we've indulged----repeatedly. We don't take much convincing around here. I looked at your pic trying to decide what else I need? I deserve
nothing!
girlhaha.gif

My amber shimmer powder arrived today along w/one of the fluid-sticks that I ordered---Artifice
eyelove.gif
Love by the way!!!

iagree.gif
The only thing that I didn't get were the e/s palettes. They are so, so gorgeous but I have to draw a line somewhere.
I have to draw a line somewhere too I fear, I will pass on most Chanel summer makeup though ;) and Alluring Aqua will be a minor splurge in fact, but yes I have to admit, borders do exist !
sigh.gif

jazz253

That's true and Seducing Sounds is the runner up which reminds me they going to run us out of here with this Mac talk. Sending u a pm!
Lol. I wouldn't. I'm fascinated by it all. And surely going to be broke listening to your girls.

Medgal07

ELEGANT---------***SCREAMING RUNNING THROUGH THE DIOR THREAD***---------ELEGANT
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif

Where are you? Oh, I'm all out of breath----I wanted to tell you that I've used Dior Capture Total Serum followed by
Dior Capture Total Dream Skin just as you advised for a week & 1/2. I wore makeup for the first time in two weeks
and my skin appears noticeably flawless. I wore Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base under Chanel
Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet Foundation.

I love these products so much! I'm eager to try my Dior Cleansing Water but I'm trying to use up my KGD first.
I am so thrilled--thank you, thank you, thank you.
th_worship.gif