Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

Cheeky for ya, Starlight
Beautiful eye candy Debbs!!! I caved & ordered Utopia because it matches Sweet Lilac NP----
girlhaha.gif
----don't judge me
cutey.gif

Medgal07

I really want to see Intrigue, too and I see a few more orangey shades. Man, I can't wait to play with these babies. I haven't bought anything from Dior since they launched those Marilyn inspired Diorific lipsticks.
I ordered Artifice, 639 because it looked orangey to me----I so hope it is. I hope we like these as much as the YSL K & Bs.
Based on swatches that I've seen, Adventure, 551 looks promising----a tad orange/coral red.

http://www.obsessionblog.pl/2014/04/dior-addict-fluid-stick-639-artifice.html#.U1zLLl7ob9k

http://www.buynowbloglater.com/2014/04/the-dior-addict-fluid-stick-in-aventure.html

http://www.escentual.com/blog/2014/04/22/dior-addict-fluid-stick-review-and-swatches/

Medgal07

oooo i was looking at cheeky. i wanted to see it in person to see if it leans more pink or more brown. each picture i see is different.

i do not own 1 cream product besides 4 paint pots. crazy, yes i know but i didn't really like cream and i was looking at this for my first try. i just want one everyday color cream blush. i'd prefer chanel. have you seen cheeky in person?
Yes, I have Cheeky. I've not yet worn it but it looks rose-gold swatched on my hand---more mauve than brown actually. There's a nice You Tube video linked on this
thread that shows it worn quite nicely.

I have all of the Chanel blush crémes released last year & this year and I LOVE them. The formula is creamy and sets like a soft powder once applied.
I wear them under my foundation. There are a few that you may find quite suitable for everyday use, depending on your color preferences. They blend
beautifully so you can control the intensity of any of the shades.

MissTania

I bought the Diorskin nude shimmer in pink today - the SA told me it was LE (which Temptalia said too, either way I would have picked it up) - the compact is so gorgeous and the tester swatched a lovely almost metallic luminous shimmery pink.

The gold shimmer powder was insanely shimmery lol, this blogger captured it well:

http://mybeauty.over-blog.com/article-dior-transatlantique-collection-ete-2014-123009692.html

For me, it's a pass for now as I don't actually have any shimmers (the Pink one i just bought is a blush IMO) and I'm not sure I'd actually use it. I might look for a youtube tutorial or something to see if I could use it but I'm not too fussed. It is extremely pretty to look at though.

Dominique33

I agree the powder is pure Gold ! Beautiful though, the pink Shimmer blush is à very good option, it is a highlighter and a blush, it is buildable and the colour is a délicate one, I thought it was permanent I do hope it is. Enjoy your new blush, Dior powders coming with a mini kabuki are very good indeed ! ( imo and expérience :) )

MissTania

Thanks
flower.gif
I will be trying it this week, I am always happy when a brush is included lol- I am only now finally buying some blush brushes from MAC for the compacts I have without them and for the compacts which might need a brush for better application.

It's sometimes hard to get a straight answer about whether or not things are perm or LE. Either way I don't mind in this instance, happy I got it.

Winthrop44

Tiny Pink is the only one I'm interested in. Looks like it will be hard to get ahold of
ssad.gif
Dior has free 2-day shipping right now and they have it:

http://www.dior.com/beauty/en_us/fragrance-and-beauty/makeup/lips/lip-gloss/pr-gloss-Y0285207-fabulous-wear-high-impact-glossy-colour-lip-hybrid.html

Dominique33

Cheeky for ya, Starlight
Thank you for sharing, the np look gorgeous. I'll pick up Tutti Frutti, Pink Tonic and Sweet Lilac.
The blush is not for me, looking back to 2013 collection Été Papillon, the summer 2014 collection is less pretty I think. But some items are very nice though :)

jazz253

[COLOR=0000FF]   Yes, I have Cheeky.  I've not yet worn it but it looks rose-gold swatched on my hand---more mauve than brown actually.  There's a nice You Tube video linked on this[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   thread that[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]shows it worn quite nicely. [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I have all of the Chanel blush crémes released last year & this year and I LOVE them.  The formula is creamy and sets like a soft powder once applied.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I wear them under my foundation.  There are a few that you may find quite suitable for everyday use, depending on your color preferences.  They blend[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   beautifully so you can control the intensity of any of the shades.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]
Rose Gold you say??? I'm a sucker for Rose Gold.

Winthrop44

Thank you. Tiny Pink is out of stock there.
Are you in a country other than the US? Because it's letting me check out with 2 if I want. If you are in the US you might need to sign in to your account before starting the whole process of adding anything to your bag. Their site can be finicky sometimes.

Medgal07

I bought the Diorskin nude shimmer in pink today - the SA told me it was LE (which Temptalia said too, either way I would have picked it up) - the compact is so gorgeous and the tester swatched a lovely almost metallic luminous shimmery pink.

The gold shimmer powder was insanely shimmery lol, this blogger captured it well:

http://mybeauty.over-blog.com/article-dior-transatlantique-collection-ete-2014-123009692.html

For me, it's a pass for now as I don't actually have any shimmers (the Pink one i just bought is a blush IMO) and I'm not sure I'd actually use it. I might look for a youtube tutorial or something to see if I could use it but I'm not too fussed. It is extremely pretty to look at though.
Awesome MissTania !!! I hope you love it! ENJOY!

jazz253

Are you in a country other than the US? Because it's letting me check out with 2 if I want. If you are in the US you might need to sign in to your account before starting the whole process of adding anything to your bag. Their site can be finicky sometimes.
Yes. In the US. I'll try again y'all. Lol

jazz253

Yes. In the US. I'll try again y'all. Lol
Still out of stock. It tells me that he would notify me by email if it comes back in stock. Rieuse and several other colors too. It lets me put Rieuse in much cart, but when I look at my cart it's been removed because it's out of stock. I'm sure I'll get it eventually. If not it just wasn't meant to be.

Debbs

New Moon, my one piece collection item as I vowed is awesome! I used Eclair PP as a base and it was a bit too shiny so I blended it with my just showered 224 brush. I still felt like it was missing something so I used my fingers and add a tad bit of Diapson es. BAM! Beautiful! NM is like a chameleon. It will be fun experimenting with various different bases. I really love the multi color sparkles, very pretty!

elegant-one

I don't see it :(

Oh wait...I thought it was a Sephora exclusive... thats where I don't see it. Dior.... it says out of stock