Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

I agree! Stopping at the 2 I have.
Hi honey---I keep missing you!!
th_kiss.gif
Yes, they looked so promising & I was sucked in by the pretty, shiny colors.

Starlight77

really? boooo i really wanted tiny pink. I guess i'll pass on them. I did get the sample from Sephora but haven't tried them yet. I have one from Maybelline a friend sent me and it lasts a very long time. you would think Dior would beat that... disappointing.
  [COLOR=0000FF]I'm thinking I might have been overly optimistic, in that I loved YSL K & Bs so much that I expected the fluid sticks to be a hit too.[/COLOR]
I shall try the k&t instead!! My sephora still doesn't have them :/ they are the slowest store ever. I saw you in the low buy thread and you didn't spontaneously combust!! Woohoo!! Haha jk You guys should hang out in there once in awhile. It's a nice chat thread. [@]HerGreyness[/@] and I are in there and we are not low buyers. I try to be but the shiny pretty things keep jumping in my cart :(

Medgal07

You guys should hang out in there once in awhile. It's a nice chat thread. @HerGreyness and I are in there and we are not low buyers. I try to be but the shiny pretty things keep jumping in my cart
ssad.gif
Then you missed it Starlight--that thread self-destructed--poof--gone--1/2 hour after I posted in it.
icon_eek.gif
JK.
lol.gif

I visit from time to time but I feel like a big ole imposter.
I invite the pretty shiny things into my cart---they cooperate.
greengrin.gif

Dominique33

I think we did pretty well in finding great items in this collection----NEXTTTTTTT
cheerleader.gif
th_thstars.gif
Yes Next ( it's my keyword too )
rasta.gif
Great items indeed, but don't forget Medgal in a month or so : new mascaras, new eyashadows and new liners ! I know you already have the pink mascara in mind or in your cart
angelic.gif
?

Medgal07

th_thstars.gif
Yes Next ( it's my keyword too )
rasta.gif
Great items indeed, but don't forget Medgal in a month or so : new mascaras, new eyashadows and new liners ! I know you already have the pink mascara in mind or in your cart
angelic.gif
?
You're right Dominique, but I don't think I'll be looking at the pink mascara, even though I love pink. I'll definitely be interested in the deeper mascara colors.

SlugPower

To be fair to the fluid sticks, I re-apply normal liptstick a lot anyway. So it may not make a difference for me.

Those eyeshadow monos for the it-lash collection. I wonder how close the pink one is to rosy bow.

Dominique33

[COLOR=0000FF] You're right Dominique, but I don't think I'll be looking at the pink mascara, even though I love pink.  I'll definitely be interested in the deeper mascara colors.[/COLOR]
The purple one looks gorgeous, deep and vibrant colour I think this one is worth purchasing ( It will compliment brown eyes for sure ) those new Dior mascaras look pretty. :) I will pass on the mono es though , have you considered some mono es ?

zaccc

Does anyone notice that the applicator of 5 couleurs eyeshadow coming this fall , one of their sponge end is replaced by a brush.
The image above is #056 Bar. Another fact is the one used in fall-winter 2014/15, #456 Jardin, as the image below.

sungelly87

Love both of the fall quads. And the brush replacement is nice...if I don't have a regular brushes readily available

Pippilotta

Does anyone notice that the applicator of 5 couleurs eyeshadow coming this fall , one of their sponge end is replaced by a brush.
The image above is #056 Bar. Another fact is the one used in fall-winter 2014/15, #456 Jardin, as the image below.
Both autumn quints are sure to find a good home with me. I skipped the summer quints (too warm or too strong), but I won't be able to resist these.There's also a quint # 276 called Carré Bleu. I think I posted a picture of it earlier in this thread.
eyelove.gif

User38

i have quite a few of their quints and i've never been disappointed. Dior are my favorite eyeshadows. I dont' even use primers.

I do too.. and this is a beauty. It has most of the colours from chanel prelude quad tho.. so I might sit it out.