Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Starlight77

that looks weird that i deleted post so i'll just write what it said... i was looking for the Dior golden shimmer for my sister but I found a store that had them. YAY!

deleting post as I found one. yay!

Haven

You will love it more when you wear it!
winks.gif
Maybe you can use a brush to lightly dust over it for a start.
OK maybe tomorrow. I will be sitting there holding my brush
sweatdrop.gif

Starlight77

sephora has a new code out. it's "diorlashit" and you get a sample of the new mascara. don't forget it's 15% off today only too!!

i'm very immature as i read the code as dior la shit and giggled for a bit.
sigh.gif

User38

sephora has a new code out. it's "diorlashit" and you get a sample of the new mascara. don't forget it's 15% off today only too!!

sigh.gif
diorisshit?

lmao.. I am old and need better reading glasses..lol

Starlight77

sigh.gif

diorisshit?

lmao.. I am old and need better reading glasses..lol
it's dior lash it but still made me giggle

DMcG9

sigh.gif
I just read it the same way. Dior is la shit (in a good way)!

Medgal07

sigh.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif
girlhaha.gif
Hand over mouth giggling---
girlhaha.gif
-----Starlight you said dior la shit
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif

Winthrop44

Interesting about the fluid sticks not lasting on any of you. That's a bummer. I must have different lip chemistry or something as they are very long-lasting on me, much longer than any lipsticks I own. I don't wear them very glossy to start with though (I would not be comfortable with colors that intense + very glossy on myself), I wear them more blended out on my lips...not so little to where I'd say as a stain but to where they look more like a lipstick than a gloss. Maybe that's the difference? Who knows. The ratings on US Sephora are very good, 4.6 out of 5 with 5 pages of reviews, so I guess at least some people must have my lips!
lol.gif

JulieDiva

Interesting about the fluid sticks not lasting on any of you. That's a bummer. I must have different lip chemistry or something as they are very long-lasting on me, much longer than any lipsticks I own. I don't wear them very glossy to start with though (I would not be comfortable with colors that intense + very glossy on myself), I wear them more blended out on my lips...not so little to where I'd say as a stain but to where they look more like a lipstick than a gloss. Maybe that's the difference? Who knows. The ratings on US Sephora are very good, 4.6 out of 5 with 5 pages of reviews, so I guess at least some people must have my lips!
lol.gif
I must have your lips, since I find these are quite long lasting. I have kiss me and really like it.