Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Miss QQ

I agree, the packaging of the It mascara is insanely luxurious. I would want to apply mascara in full public's view if I have it. Lol. Like Guerlain's rouge g mascara, so glamarous.

Medgal07

I agree, the packaging of the It mascara is insanely luxurious. I would want to apply mascara in full public's view if I have it. Lol. Like Guerlain's rouge g mascara, so glamarous.
lol.gif
It really is Miss QQ. I tried a look today and it passed the hubs test--He said, "Oh that looks really pretty." I used my Chanel Lagons quad---just two shadows, very
well blended and then lined my upper lid with the IT blue liner. It's VERY bright, but dries to a lovely wearable blue. I used the blue IT mascara on my lower lashes, black
on my upper lashes and then I swept the tips of the upper lashes with the blue mascara. The look is pretty and tasteful.

Starlight77

#TeamBuyAllTheThings

A lot look the same, are they just reformulated or is my computer off. I see 2 I think that look new. and i want!
Totally TeamBuyAllTheThings. We'll definitely be taking a look, especially at one that I believe is called BAR
yes i saw it (the bar palette) i think it may be permanent. Waiting on my Dior lady to say it's in but my store always gets stuff last or they are just lazy. (i think lazy). My Chanel doesn't give out sample mascara and i won't buy a mascara i can't sample first especially for $30. I don't know why i buy the Dior ones they throw you free ones every visit, i probably have enough to not buy for months lol. my dior lash (sample) is starting to dry up pretty fast :( i'm hoping the full tubes last longer. same happens with the dior show samples so i think it should be ok.

i tried the fluidsticks. i agree with you guys. soooo pretty and the colors are beautiful but it's not lasting on my lips. they stay super wet too so if my baby even comes within a centimeter of my mouth it's all over her. i really like mirage... going to try it again over a lip liner and see if it clings on more.

you guys get the Nars perk? and yes i found something just to buy to get it
sigh.gif
i bought Nars Kauai.. i'm intrigued by it, i gave it... finally

zaccc

Exactly like Chanel and even more ! 12 palettes. They look gorgeous, the texture too it look silky, I will pass on those as they are permanent but yes very classy. Thank you for sharing.
smiles.gif
2 of 12 variations will be limited edition in my area~but I don't know which 2 :(

Medgal07

yes i saw it (the bar palette) i think it may be permanent. Waiting on my Dior lady to say it's in but my store always gets stuff last or they are just lazy. (i think lazy). My Chanel doesn't give out sample mascara and i won't buy a mascara i can't sample first especially for $30. I don't know why i buy the Dior ones they throw you free ones every visit, i probably have enough to not buy for months lol. my dior lash (sample) is starting to dry up pretty fast :( i'm hoping the full tubes last longer. same happens with the dior show samples so i think it should be ok.

i tried the fluidsticks. i agree with you guys. soooo pretty and the colors are beautiful but it's not lasting on my lips. they stay super wet too so if my baby even comes within a centimeter of my mouth it's all over her. i really like mirage... going to try it again over a lip liner and see if it clings on more.

sigh.gif
I must have had all the wrong assertions about the fluidsticks. I think I expected them to be more like the YSL baby Doll K & B but for me they're glorified lip glosses.

I think Elegant got the NARS perk. I think I had already gotten my Dior stuff and then the Sephora Rouge Email w/the NARS perk. By then the Ebates returns had
gone from 15% to 3%.

Pippilotta

And here are some swatches of #676 & #876

Oh, my! I am sure I'll get "Jardin" (#456?) and Carré Bleu (#276?) - even though it looks a lot like Bleu de Paris - and maybe #156 if it's not too close to Petal Shine. #166 looks suspiciously like Stylish Move with the colors rearranged, but it's difficult to judge from a picture.

All in all I think it's a fine basis collection that corresponds well with the current lipstick collection and the new nail polish collection. The more adventurous colors will probably be released as limited editions along the way (at least I hope so!).

Do anybody know which of theese are limited editions? I haven't been able to find that anywhere.

Medgal07

Oh, my! I am sure I'll get "Jardin" (#456?) and Carré Bleu (#276?) - even though it looks a lot like Bleu de Paris - and maybe #156 if it's not too close to Petal Shine. #166 looks suspiciously like Stylish Move with the colors rearranged, but it's difficult to judge from a picture.

All in all I think it's a fine basis collection that corresponds well with the current lipstick collection and the new nail polish collection. The more adventurous colors will probably be released as limited editions along the way (at least I hope so!).

Do anybody know which of theese are limited editions? I haven't been able to find that anywhere.
Hopefully we'll get that info soon---helps with planning our hauls right??

SlugPower

It does look better now. Even so, for the fans of the 5-colour palettes, it may pay off to backup a couple of beauties from the former collection.

JulieDiva

anyone liking diorshow blackout?

Diorshow blackout is my favourite Dior mascara, and I have tried every, single one. It clings to my lashes is such a dramatic, yet striking way...more so than any other Dior mascara. similar to Chanels Le Volume on me.

elegant-one

sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif
Of course you did..lol!

I LOVE the Nars perk kit!!! I didn't have any of the items in it already
th_DANCE.gif

Yes, the dior sticks just didn't last. The colors look great when you first apply them buy.....

Latest posts