Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

I'm sorry but I can't help but feel that it's even worse that they're not very good at that price point.
I totally agree! I felt really bad because a really sweet SA contacted me to see what I want "held aside" from the
collection. I was sad to tell her NADA!

sigh.gif

Beautyglitter

My 5 Couleurs
heart.gif

In the older packaging, I had purchased probably at least 20. I threw them out long ago in favour of these.

For anyone who doesn't know me here, I have some eye allergies which is why I have stopped buying these....but I really want Cuir Cannage!!
Wow amazing collection!

My 2 looks with the Golden Shock palette!

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]  Very nice!!!  Which lippie did you select?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I was disappointed with BAR only because I wanted the pink to be as vibrant as it appeared in photos.  It's more of a pinked-white.  Other than that, the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend.  Just don't buy it thinking the pink is brighter than it actually is IRL. Other than  that, I love the palette---actually wearing it today.[/COLOR]
Hi Hun I bought daring shock it came Friday I sent it back took into store as hubby was off work and we were going into town anyhows Yep took it back I didn't like it It was like a rosey colour on me Anyhow love my quint golden shock love it love it ️ I swatched all 6 lipsticks shock ones in store and I like three but I cannot remember which I liked as my toddler was trying to walk off whilst I was looking Made a good choice ordering the quint and with ten percent off too :)))))which ends today . But not sure which dior lippys I liked so may not order yet :(.

beautycool

Medgal07 that's a shame about the bar quint That's on my wish list too I saw that one in store but I never swatched any of the quints Bar looks very pretty too I cannot wait to maybe get that one. On the reviews some people had said that the quints wasn't pigmented much well that's what they said about the shock coll quints about golden shock but I really wanted it :) I bet bar looks stunning on you

beautycool

21fac8ee_image.jpeg
My quick swatches of golden shock quint I really like this palette and hopefully I can do some nice eye looks even though I'm not that great at eyeshadows but had to have this one and needing more :) my second quint My other one I have was from the set in sephora which is a mini quint I like that one tooperfect

beautycool

21fac8ee_image.jpeg
My quick swatches of golden shock quint I really like this palette and hopefully I can do some nice eye looks even though I'm not that great at eyeshadows but had to have this one and needing more :) my second quint My other one I have was from the set in sephora which is a mini quint I like that one tooperfect
Swatches are left to right then middle then left to right again

Medgal07

Wow amazing collection!

My 2 looks with the Golden Shock palette!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by beautycool

Hi Hun I bought daring shock it came Friday I sent it back took into store as hubby was off work and we were going into town anyhows
Yep took it back I didn't like it
It was like a rosey colour on me
Anyhow love my quint golden shock love it love it
I swatched all 6 lipsticks shock ones in store and I like three but I cannot remember which I liked as my toddler was trying to walk off whilst I was looking
Made a good choice ordering the quint and with ten percent off too
smiles.gif
))))which ends today . But not sure which dior lippys I liked so may not order yet
ssad.gif
I'm glad Golden Shock is working for you!!!!

beautycool

Awhh thank you so so much ladies! The duo lipstick in Passion Shock: The "matte" side The "metallic" side
That looks lovely on you Hun I'm upset with these lipsticks I didn't like daring shock I'm not sure if Igave it a chance or not Anyhow I returned it it was too Rosie berry for my liking I reckon I swatched all in store and as my toddler was more important as he was running around well trying to lol so I ended up swatching them all and not taking much notice to names I noticed I did like abouyt three though But not sure which they were Gutting to be honest as shops are miles away and I find it hard to drive and scared off the one way system there as never did it before new town to drive around :( and I'm not sure where to park etc omg lol It be ok if it was like USA car parks x:) massive lol Anyhows my husband took me Friday so took daring shock back But thanks for swatch it may of been this one I liked I know it wasn't ardent shock As that looks orangy in a you tube video I saw today :)

beautycool

That looks lovely on you Hun I'm upset with these lipsticks I didn't like daring shock I'm not sure if Igave it a chance or not Anyhow I returned it it was too Rosie berry for my liking I reckon I swatched all in store and as my toddler was more important as he was running around well trying to lol so I ended up swatching them all and not taking much notice to names I noticed I did like abouyt three though But not sure which they were Gutting to be honest as shops are miles away and I find it hard to drive and scared off the one way system there as never did it before new town to drive around :( and I'm not sure where to park etc omg lol It be ok if it was like USA car parks x:) massive lol Anyhows my husband took me Friday so took daring shock back But thanks for swatch it may of been this one I liked I know it wasn't ardent shock As that looks orangy in a you tube video I saw today :)
Would you say passion shock was a orangey x

Medgal07

I love both these looks especially the application of winged liner! I'm still debating getting the 2 quints.
Are you really ICL? I passed on both of these because I had just gotten Cuir Cannage & Montaigne, and prior to those I purchased Bar & Trafalgar...enough already
girlhaha.gif