Dior Cosmetics Discussion

sungelly87

[COLOR=0000FF]   Oh no.  It's really pretty.  I have the other two.  I would love see swatches of it because it does appear pretty light.  Thanks for sharing that....I think:haha: [/COLOR]
Its supposed to be a highlighting powder. Do you remember which website we got the other two from? Saks? Bloomies? I totally forgot. 005 is already out in Asia.

Pippilotta

The mono in Fairy Grey looks interesting, but that's all so far that I'd consider buying.
This is also the only thing I like the look of. I am getting more and more into grey eyeshadow as my hair goes grey. I just ordered the quint Gris-Gris (034) from the spring collection 2011. I didn't get it then because I was afraid it was too cold for me, but now that's just what I need.

Filmfreak

This is also the only thing I like the look of. I am getting more and more into grey eyeshadow as my hair goes grey. I just ordered the quint Gris-Gris (034) from the spring collection 2011. I didn't get it then because I was afraid it was too cold for me, but now that's just what I need.

If you're interested in grey eyeshadows you really should consider the Dolce & Gabbana holiday quad. It does have also a gold shade, but the two greys are worth buying it IMO.

awickedshape

Thanks for all the links you found! ! I think I will be skipping it too...more interested in Chanel atm, so far interested in the 2 RAVs and the Camelia blush. The other blush looks nice but I think I can go without. Happy to be saving money and skipping...but I am sure Dior will have better offerings next time.
Hi! Glad I could help with the links. I have to say, I was underwhelmed. The Chanel RAs looked so good on [@]elegant-one[/@], good picks :)

Medgal07

If you're interested in grey eyeshadows you really should consider the Dolce & Gabbana holiday quad. It does have also a gold shade, but the two greys are worth buying it IMO.
I'm so sorry I read this
thud.gif

sungelly87

Okay so i wasn't interested in the spring collection at all, but then I went on the Dior website and watched the makeup video. Now I want that lip and cheek glow! And maybe try out one of the balms and of course dior glosses always have awesome formula. Also interested in the two blushes. Apparently the lighter peach one is supposed to be a highlight! Fairy Grey looks interesting too. Oy

EllaS

It appears only a few items are up right now. I hope the rest is available tomorrow, I want to order Fleur de Lys Rouge Baume and only two of the four shades are up. Fingers crossed!
I notice that there is still only a limited selection up on Dior.com. Can anyone confirm that the US is actually getting everything from the collection?

replica

I think that Dior my lady cannage might be the one that came out in Harrods in 2013 perhaps, my thoughts about it here, http://visionarybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/harrods-exclusive-dior-my-lady-healthy.html

Medgal07

I think that Dior my lady cannage might be the one that came out in Harrods in 2013 perhaps, my thoughts about it here, http://visionarybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/harrods-exclusive-dior-my-lady-healthy.html
Thanks for sharing that Replica! It is very light as I suspected.