Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Monsy

This forum will be the end of me!
thud.gif

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte
Meddy! I ran on here to see if you ordered. I had to get it. This is my color. I had no knowledge of this coming out. I only knew of the lighter one which I thought wouldn't show up on me. This was a big surprise. I have been carefully reviewing and planning future purchases this week only to let something jump in my cart this morning. Spring collections and exclusives are killing my wallet. I haven't been wearing the one that I bought either but I can remedy that.

girlhaha.gif
I did. Vee alerted me twisted my arm and I figured since I have the other two, I should have this one as well.

charismafulltv

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I did. Vee [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]alerted me[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] twisted my arm and I figured since I have the other two, I should have this one as well.[/COLOR]
I told her first about this. I'm trying to be the voice of reason to skip this. 3hrs later I gave in. Lol

Medgal07

Shade-wise, I saw very few swatches but here is mine http://www.specktra.net/t/142073/dolce-gabbana-makeup/50_50#post_2771136
Thanks AWS! You're right---it does look nice and tan in the tube!!! I like it on you even though you're more comfortable w/a darker shade.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Thanks AWS!  You're right---it does look nice and tan in the tube!!!  I like it on you even though you're more comfortable w/a darker shade.[/COLOR]
I would have liked it to be the colour in the tube but the formula is so good anyway lol