Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

Without that option I've had some misses.
Yes. That's what I'm afraid of too.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by Monsy
has anyone recently sent for dior diva program? i will have 500 points soon

I totally forgot about the program!!!

jellybeans

I completely recommend the 500 pt reward. It was a nail set with 3 mini polishes, mini gel coat, and full size creme abricot. That's what it was last year and I believe it will be the same/similar this year. I just submitted for the 2500 pt reward, I can't wait to get my goodies! Definitely keep those receipts!

Medgal07

I completely recommend the 500 pt reward. It was a nail set with 3 mini polishes, mini gel coat, and full size creme abricot. That's what it was last year and I believe it will be the same/similar this year. I just submitted for the 2500 pt reward, I can't wait to get my goodies! Definitely keep those receipts!
An SA at my local Sak's gifted me the 3-full sized NPs w/the little black MU pouch that sells for $75 on their web site. Nevertheless I should make an effort to remember
the point rewards!!!
thud.gif

Vineetha

I've joined there before but I was thinking of not getting my rebates $$$. lol
I don't think you have to purchase from dior.com for the diva program C!! You just need all the dior purchase receipts from authorized retailers amounting to the points and then send it to them!! :)

Beautyglitter

Wow the bottom palette and the blush are gorgeous!

My before & after pic with the new foundation

I'm still very happy with the Diorskin Nude Air foundation in 020!
I though the coverage would be pretty light, but now when I compare the two pictures together ( left without foundation, right 2 layers nude air )
I can really see the difference. The texture feels so soft and silky, and there isn't really a special finish. It's not matte, it's now dewy or glowy, it just
feels like a second skin. I just wouldn't recommend it if you have dry spots or a dry skin!

Monsy

yes that's the one i want!

DMcG9

Wow the bottom palette and the blush are gorgeous!

My before & after pic with the new foundation

I'm still very happy with the Diorskin Nude Air foundation in 020!
I though the coverage would be pretty light, but now when I compare the two pictures together ( left without foundation, right 2 layers nude air )
I can really see the difference. The texture feels so soft and silky, and there isn't really a special finish. It's not matte, it's now dewy or glowy, it just
feels like a second skin. I just wouldn't recommend it if you have dry spots or a dry skin!
That's great coverage. I am looking for a light foundation with good coverage. I have a low tolerance for heavier cream products.

Latest posts