Dior Cosmetics Discussion

SandraVB79

Here it's 18-19°C. So many people are already dressed for Siberian winter. I don't understand that. What are they going to do when it gets actually cold???
That's insane. That is a cool summer day. We had some of that warm weather here too this week but last night the temps started to fall back again (pun not intended but it works).
20°C is already an OK summer day here, lol. That's why I don't understand that so many people are dressed for winter, "just" because it's already November. Weather usually sucks big time here, so I enjoy every good day!
Sandra what a great haul!
I know, but I dread the Visa bill, lol.
I keep hearing about this gold shadow. I want to check it out now.
It's a quint actually. :)

elegant-one

Really happy with my purchases (and since I paid with Visa, Im in denial about the cost...)
girlhaha.gif
Great haul dear!

elegant-one

True Meddy, I shudder to think how many fuschias I have, not to mention back ups. It's my most used colour, but I can't wear them all enough - I think I will have to skip.

I'm also eyeing some of the new Bobbi B lippies, hot rose and bright peony especially. I have 3 already, I have only worn one out so far, so must trial them all before adding new shades.

http://www.temptalia.com/bobbi-brown-pink-sand-hot-rose-bright-peony-luxe-lip-colors-reviews-photos-swatches

I just bought a cheap liquid lippie from a local brand, and have worn it about 4 times this week - so now I am even more behind in trying my other new ones!

I hope it works out for you! I was more interested in the Spring ones, but the packaging and pretty swatch pushed me over the edge and I purchased. Will wear it out tonight I think!
friends.gif
I loved the pink highlighter on you...but then that figures, right. Thanks for all the great swatches hun
friends.gif
Pink lipsticks =
worms.gif

MissTania

friends.gif
I loved the pink highlighter on you...but then that figures, right. Thanks for all the great swatches hun
friends.gif
Pink lipsticks =
worms.gif

Thanks lovely lady
friends.gif
Glad my swatches could be of service
curtsey.gif
Pink lipsticks =
heart.gif
(and up to 7 back ups if they're just right
girlhaha.gif
)

Quote: Originally Posted by SandraVB79

Here Dior sells a beige and a pink one

http://www.beautyscene.nl/makeupreviews/158954/dior-state-of-gold-collectie-review-swatches-en-looks
Fantastic link, thank you!
flower.gif

A warning to anyone considering the highlighters- the pink HL has major glitter
th_thstars.gif
I think the gold would have it too.

The swatch on my hand did not show it, nor was I aware of it until I quickly applied it with the little brush provided (a flat thin rectangular brush) - I will use a denser brush next time and see how it translates!

rockin

I've never tried any Dior face products, only a lippy some years ago, but I'm being very tempted by the pink highlight powder. After the major headache I got from the overpowering scent of my first Chanel blush the other day, I need to ask - can anyone please tell me whether Dior products are scented in any way? I can't afford another expensive mistake.