Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

I purchased the Dior Backstage mascara in color 90, super dark black. I love it. The new Chanel in 90 is a dupe for it. I am not opening my wallet for Dior lately. Just nothing to make my heart or wallet open....of course as I pack to move, I do have way too much stuff. And it doesn't include what I have at the P's. I am like a Mama bear when it comes to who carries my boxes of makeup for the move. Men, they just don't get what fragile means....
Sadly that's how I've been feeling about Dior lately. I do love Blazing and will swatch it tomorrow. I can see using
it as more than just a cream shadow.

DMcG9

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ynJOgeNwXyJR
Very pretty patterns on the pressed products but as much as I love spring collections like this, it's all been done before. I do like the Pivoine/Peony nail polish though
smiles.gif

When she scrolled over the Givenchy pressed powder with its very ornate impressed pattern, I just wanted to stare that all day.
heart.gif

mkoparanova

Very pretty patterns on the pressed products but as much as I love spring collections like this, it's all been done before. I do like the Pivoine/Peony nail polish though
smiles.gif

When she scrolled over the Givenchy pressed powder with its very ornate impressed pattern, I just wanted to stare that all day.
heart.gif
And it's been done by Dior too
girlhaha.gif
I really like the highlighters and the Givenchy powder
eyelove.gif

I hope she'll swatch them soon! I understand that they are beautiful and she doesn't want to ruin the design, it takes me ages to use a product sometimes but then again I don't get them for free for reviews
th_rolleye0014.gif

sungelly87

And it's been done by Dior too :haha:  I really like the highlighters and the Givenchy powder :eyelove:   I hope she'll swatch them soon! I understand that they are beautiful and she doesn't want to ruin the design, it takes me ages to use a product sometimes but then again I don't get them for free for reviews :rolleyes:  
Yeah I understand how its a beautiful collectors item but how can you be a blogger and not swatch? Its one of my pet peeves in reading a blog post or watching a video when they just describe a color and don't actually swatch it.

mkoparanova

Yeah I understand how its a beautiful collectors item but how can you be a blogger and not swatch? Its one of my pet peeves in reading a blog post or watching a video when they just describe a color and don't actually swatch it.
Yes, the only reason they have these products is because the companies want swatches and reviews. Hopefully she'll swatch them before the collections come out
girlhaha.gif

Shars

girlhaha.gif
eyelove.gif

I hope she'll swatch them soon! I understand that they are beautiful and she doesn't want to ruin the design, it takes me ages to use a product sometimes but then again I don't get them for free for reviews
th_rolleye0014.gif
Can we just shout this from the rooftops???? I'm sure she can bloody swatch it without ruining the design!

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
eyelove.gif

th_rolleye0014.gif
Oh I always appreciate your pics and swatches----links & photos from say Temptalia are ok (we can go to T ourselves at anytime) but I really appreciate the members
who take the time to photograph their products and take selfies that really show a product's potential. So thank you Maggie and all the ladies who make these
contributions.

bouquet.gif

Latest posts