Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

My most recent Dior purchase was the cream eyeshadow---it's lovely but I could really see it as a highlighter. It's very smooth and creamy, it blends easily and doesn't look as glittery
on my skin as it does close up in photos. I think it would look great as a single shadow with winged liner and red or burgundy lips.

awickedshape

My most recent Dior purchase was the cream eyeshadow---it's lovely but I could really see it as a highlighter. It's very smooth and creamy, it blends easily and doesn't look as glittery
on my skin as it does close up in photos. I think it would look great as a single shadow with winged liner and red or burgundy lips.

Interesting!

Medgal07

Interesting!
Doesn't it look like a highlighter? I should have used it as a base for my makeup look today but I missed the opportunity
lol.gif
***Whacks own forehead!!!

JerseyGirl

[COLOR=0000FF]My most recent Dior purchase was the cream eyeshadow---it's lovely but I could really see it as a highlighter.  It's very smooth and creamy, it blends easily and doesn't look as glittery [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]on my skin as it does close up in photos.  I think it would look great as a single shadow with winged liner and red or burgundy lips.[/COLOR]
Thank you for the pics.

Icecaramellatte

I tried this in Nordstrom a week or so ago and it didn't show much base color so I skipped. Perhaps I should have dug into it more.

mkoparanova

Oh I always appreciate your pics and swatches----links & photos from say Temptalia are ok (we can go to T ourselves at anytime) but I really appreciate the members
who take the time to photograph their products and take selfies that really show a product's potential. So thank you Maggie and all the ladies who make these
contributions.

bouquet.gif
Thank you Meddy, this is so sweet! And you're one of these ladies too
bouquet.gif

SlugPower

All of the mono fusions I tried (I've gone through most of them) are like that, bouncy or spongy, something like that. The mono mattes are less so, but those I only tried two so take with a grain of salt.

I wasn't planning on getting Blazing either for that same reason of not having enough base colour from the swatches. I might have to try it out for sure then.

Monsy

Ulta will start carrying Dior mascaras. So excited for this! Hopefully the whole line will be launched too

Medgal07

All of the mono fusions I tried (I've gone through most of them) are like that, bouncy or spongy, something like that. The mono mattes are less so, but those I only tried two so take with a grain of salt.

I wasn't planning on getting Blazing either for that same reason of not having enough base colour from the swatches. I might have to try it out for sure then.
I love that bouncy sponge-like texture---and the shadow is definitely buildable!!!

SlugPower

Yes----that tempted me to play with it---like what am I age 7
girlhaha.gif

I love that bouncy sponge-like texture---and the shadow is definitely buildable!!!
Right, that bouncyness makes me purr. I wonder if it withstands the test of time though. It's a lot of product and it w ould be a shame if it dries or becomes solid (then again, maybe we can use it as a normal powder eyeshadow then?).

I didn't get Comete because too gold and I missed on Mirror (I was told it was permanent but it wasn't!), so this one comes in handy. I wonder how different it is from Myriade (which I have), but it's at least more sparkly and festive.

Monsy

I have a question for non US ladies here - I noticed there are two new blush colors Rose sublime and Rose libertine that showed up in the EU/Uk but I couldn't find them anywhere in the usa? is it just me being blind or it is non US release? they are I guess in the holiday collection

Latest posts