Dior Cosmetics Discussion

lipstickaddict

:tee::roflmao::rofl::rotfl::thumbsup:
OMG, I LOVE THIS!!! :rofl:

My darling husband has told me: I looked like someone punched me in the eye, I had dirt on my face, my eye makeup was severe....but in a pretty way, I look like a prostitute...but a hot prostitute. I can't go on.

Clearly we have mad makeup skills!

SlugPower

nothing. it is just brand name. in case you want luxury and you want dior you will buy it. if you do not care and want nice neutral palettes you can get mac, too faced, naked... etc. everyone offers same stuff.

But for me, I didnt like those in terms of looking at them. The NAKED palettes have one or two colours that I like, the rest I dont like. I did like MAC, but I got tired of all the collections and the bad costummer service.

But Dior and MUFE, I liked looking at the collections. Ive recently started looking at Tom Ford and Marc Jacobs. Even the neutrals, Ive liked looking at them. I like wearing what I like seeing.

I didnt like looking at most of the new dior palettes. Thats what I felt sad about. :(

Pippilotta

A friend of mine bought Expose yesterday after the SA had made her up with it. Her skin tone is deep and golden, and it looked great on her (and matched her carry colored gloves :)).

I haven't found any I like enough to buy yet.

CBradley76

A friend of mine bought Expose yesterday after the SA had made her up with it. Her skin tone is deep and golden, and it looked great on her (and matched her carry colored gloves :)).

I haven't found any I like enough to buy yet.

Im looking forward to all of the palettes . SA told me they are much better formula and much softer

Pippilotta

Im looking forward to all of the palettes . SA told me they are much better formula and much softer

The formula really has improved! (and it was already great so that's something). The glittery colors are far more creamy, and the mattes are better than ever. My only problem with them is the limited color range.

I hope you'll son be able to see them IRL. :)

VAL4M

T's have a swatch of Expose, she actually like to new formula!!! I have to say now i'm tempted because to be frank i gave up on Dior eyeshadows years ago.

lipstickaddict

I like the ones that are new for summer ( I think?). Haven't heard much about them, but from what I remember, they looked quite nice.

SlugPower

I tried another store with different lighting. I liked Inflame and Expose better. I got Inflame and the other three I wanted (Magnify, Defy, Adore).

From the layout, the beige khol will stay permanent (white, beige, black). Odd that there isnt a brown.

The chubby pencils were nowhere to be seen in two stores of different chains I visited. They are probably discontinued. RIP grey khol. One thing that was discontinued but I still see plenty is the cream shadows.

Pippilotta

Ha ha! There's another one who matches her eyeshadow to her gloves!

I like Dream more and more. I just wish they had been brave enough to play with the grey theme only instead of going the safe way and fill up the palette with browns.

Latest posts