Dior Cosmetics Discussion

elegant-one

LOL! That's what I just bought in the pink. I wanted the bronze too but it wasn't available.

Ugh, I got the pink es cooling stick. I didn't like it at all. It did nothing brightening & basically looked like highlighter & was too shiny. I sent it back. Oh, & it came smooshed in the applicator.

JerseyGirl

Ugh, I got the pink es cooling stick. I didn't like it at all. It did nothing brightening & basically looked like highlighter & was too shiny. I sent it back. Oh, & it came smooshed in the applicator.

The Chanel one was the same! You described it perfectly...too shiny.

elegant-one

Swathi | the bling factor on Instagram: “B Y • M Y • B E D S I D E @TomFord @Dior makeup @Dior Some new bits I picked up today ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #dior #dior makeup…”
bronzer 002

I can't tell about 002 in that pic as it looks yellow. Hey, I got Capri today & it's ok but doesn't really show up very well...like kind of disappears on my skin. It's more champagne on me than a slight pink. I'm going to try it over the hourglass. It disappeared slightly later on which never happens to me.

SlugPower

Flirt is a very boring palette. I wanted more pink palettes, but it just won't do. :( On the other hand, Thrill is a lovely palette. :) I missed on House of Pinks a long time ago (I didn't like the pink and the highlights on that one), but it seems like destiny wanted me to get this one instead... Very happy with it.

I checked the lacquer plumps today. Those instagram pcitures from gergiagrace are accurante in vibrancy. Nails, one is a muted pink (really odd, like a dirty hot pink), a fuchsia one (close to mirage but more saturated, i happened to be wearing a sweater that matched it, and i've been told it's neon but IDK), and a sparkly coral one (looks like mandarin orange or delice from a few years back). I don't think I'll be getting anything.

Latest posts