Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Monsy

not so yellow. more neutral. much lighter than I expected. I love it

will try to make some better photos tomorrow

SlugPower

So pretty! I'm worried that it may be too on the yellow toned side for me. Go try it on :rofl::heart:

The bronzers are to "replace" the last ones, and instead of four there will be six (two shade types, then with three undertones). The international website which is the most complete is only listing five, but there are six.

But even so this is depending on where we live, of course. Last time only three of the four were available where I live (and for example, the gold luminizer, 003, never put its paws here either).

I can't really say which one it is, but between 001, 002, 003, one of them is cool, other neutral, other warm. Then the darker ones come next. At least, that's what I've been told. From the pictures, it might 001 which is the most cold.

----

BTW, they have some new correcting powders as well. For those who want to see what they look like somewhat, they're up on the international website. They don't show up on the european ones, but they show up on the US. As a caution, the first one is wrong, it's not that colour (try clicking over it and then select compare shades to see something more accurate).

Fragrances, make up, cosmetics, and skin care by Christian Dior

Somewhere in the middle of the page. I'd be interested in this, but I'm suspecting my country won't get any.

Last edited:

elegant-one

The bronzers are to "replace" the last ones, and instead of four there will be six (two shade types, then with three undertones). The international website which is the most complete is only listing five, but there are six.

But even so this is depending on where we live, of course. Last time only three of the four were available where I live (and for example, the gold luminizer, 003, never put its paws here either).

I can't really say which one it is, but between 001, 002, 003, one of them is cool, other neutral, other warm. Then the darker ones come next. At least, that's what I've been told. From the pictures, it might 001 which is the most cold.

----

BTW, they have some new correcting powders as well. For those who want to see what they look like somewhat, they're up on the international website. They don't show up on the european ones, but they show up on the US. As a caution, the first one is wrong, it's not that colour (try clicking over it and then select compare shades to see something more accurate).

Somewhere in the middle of the page. I'd be interested in this, but I'm suspecting my country won't get any.

Thanks! You are SO very helpful.

Monsy

----

nope 001 is in my photo and definitely not cold

LV2EVOLVE

I was trying hard not to like the summer collection. But, I kind of liked the warm shadow palette, clear lip balm with sparkles, the pink and khaki cooling sticks. The pink lip balm was oddly beautiful and I liked the lightest lip tattoo that almost looks the a light cantaloupe shade. Thankfully, Nordies had nothing in stock and the associates were rude AF! They didn’t even want my business. Snobs at this particular location. Penhaligon’s got my money instead, lol. Yes, for Elisabethan Rose perfume 2018.

I have to really think about this collection. Usually, I don’t like Dior shadows, but the warm palette has a single shade that’s outstanding. The cooling sticks I can pass on because I still have my Chanel sticks. The clear balm is a yes because it has blue sparkles. Everything else I can live without.

awickedshape

Her take on the upper right shade in the quint is odd to me. I think it's an annoying topper shade and not a great one at that. I would rather have a useful shadow. Don't enjoy CT or TF topper shades either...especially for the price point. I can add glitter in much more economical ways, lol!

Well, she acknowledged that it is hardest to work with. At those price points we shouldn't have "meh" shades lol
Those glitter shades are a bit too chunky with too much fallout. Although the blue in TF last Dance is nice over black eyeshadow

boschicka

Well, she acknowledged that it is hardest to work with. At those price points we shouldn't have "meh" shades lol
Those glitter shades are a bit too chunky with too much fallout. Although the blue in TF last Dance is nice over black eyeshadow

Yeah, but then she said it's opaque on her, which I find impossible. Shenanigans! :p

I completely agree on the chunky glitter. Again, if I want glitter, I can add it.....to high quality, expensive base shades. The blue in Last Dance is the exception. That has decent pigmentation on its own and is quite a pretty color.

Latest posts