Dior Cosmetics Discussion

BrittLuvsMakeup

New permanent luminizers (4)
DIORSKIN NUDE AIR LUMINIZER POWDER – Poudre Sculptante Illuminatrice Christian Dior

001 - same as the one released with skyline collecton (and close to Glowing Nude from last year)

s1844695-main-Lhero.jpg

002 (close to Glowing Pink from last year)

s1901792-main-Lhero.jpg

s1901784-main-Lhero.jpg

s1901776-main-Lhero.jpg

Swatches:
Dior * Diorskin 002 & 004 Nude Air Luminizer Spring 2017 Colour Gradation Collection | ommorphia beauty bar

I literally squealed when I saw these! I have the Glowing Gardens 001 Glowing Pink and 002 Glowing Nude Luminizers as well as the 001 Nude Air Luminizer from the Skyline Collection so I definitely need to get these as well. Since the 001 Nude Air is the same as the one from the Skyline Collection, I will skip that one but I'm curious about 002 as Temptalia describes the Glowing Gardens 001 Glowing Pink as being a warm white shade and describes 002 as warm pink shade (even though she did state they were 95% similar). I would like to swatch both side by side on my skin tone to see if there is any noticeable differences so I will probably wait until it's available in store. As far as 003 and 004, I'll definitely be getting those! Since it's permanent, I may wait until the sale later this year if I can be patient enough to get a discount on them.

CBradley76

All Dior quints and Dior rouge baumes will be discontinued. The quints will relaunch in the summer, all new colors and new packaging. Nothing will replace the baumes.

Pippilotta

All Dior quints and Dior rouge baumes will be discontinued. The quints will relaunch in the summer, all new colors and new packaging. Nothing will replace the baumes.

They just relaunched the quints which made them worse! I dread this "relaunch"!

Pippilotta

Why? Have you seen them? I honestly can't believe trafalgar will be gone.

It's gone in Europe. Before Tyen left they sent out a whole line of quints - among them "Trafalgar". They all disappeared when PP took over. At least they are gone here. Instead we got the "reformulated" quints - the first one being "Bar". They are less smooth and creamy than the old ones (and the colors are less interesting). The same happened with the lipsticks. I wish they'd stop playing with it, but I guess it's the easiest way to get publicity.

SandraVB79

It's gone in Europe. Before Tyen left they sent out a whole line of quints - among them "Trafalgar". They all disappeared when PP took over. At least they are gone here. Instead we got the "reformulated" quints - the first one being "Bar". They are less smooth and creamy than the old ones (and the colors are less interesting). The same happened with the lipsticks. I wish they'd stop playing with it, but I guess it's the easiest way to get publicity.

On the Dutch Douglas webshop, Trafalgar is still available, even though it mentions it was a limited edition.

SlugPower

I loved the baumes. Neither Addict nor Rouge fits either. I also loved the permanent blue, green, purple. quints.

I'm getting tired of these non-stopping reformulations of the permanent line. It's been like this since 2012. I get it that Phillips wants to mould things to his image, but this is ridiculous. The permanent line should be PERMANENT, a safe fallback with the classics. The seasonal launches are the ones to go wild with.

I am so tired if this. Enough already.

With all due respect - I think the colors are a far cry from the original "Trafalgar". :-(

Fortunately, I have two of these.

Last edited:

Pippilotta

Amen to that, SlugPower! And it's even more frustrating because Tyen had such an excellent eye for color.

(I'm sorry, I can't quote anymore - only the first few words of the post is quoted).

VAL4M

They just relaunched the quints which made them worse! I dread this "relaunch"!

So true I haven't purchased a Dior quint since Bonne Etoile, everytime i'm swatching a new palette in a store it is just a powdery mess! :snooty: Not good Dior!
Also can we talk about all those relaunch of their lipstick line every 2 years?!!?

Latest posts