Dior Fall 2015- Cosmopolite

beautycool

Hi all Sorry medgal07 for late reply I haven't used it yet :( the only thing I used is the balm fr chanel which I am loving :) it's quick n easy I haven't had time to put a lot of make up on these last few days I been ok the news Friday about my sons nursery school closing or has closed down From Friday night I have done lots of written petitions and a petition online I have taken the petitions round the houses today and yesterday only for few hours with my boy ( got 145 signatures ) and that's me by myself going this !!!! . I have 271 online signatures . Been to another meeting tonight about it all I'm hoping they will let it open again :( I'm hoping everyone's hoping . I feel like this is overtaking my life I don't have anytime for nothing I'm going to bed past two am most nights now as I got stuff to sort out the house work is going down hill not only that our vacation to florida is in what 12 days so I'm trying to contest with packing etc . Getting house in some sort of shape before vacation starts yer right . Mine n hubby's wedding anniversary was today too . He sent me a big bouquet of flowers I really wasn't expecting that :) Hope your all ok I'm trying to catch up guys :))) xx

beautycool

Happy Anniversary BC! Hope you get the stuff with your son's school sorted out soon and that you can relax without thinking about anything stressful for your holiday!
Hi thank you didn't mean to blurt everything out I'm just under so much pressure doing this n that But thank you I am trying to get on here in the evenings / or mornings quickly

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]   Oye Vey!!!  Good luck with all of the balls you're juggling right now BC.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I think a few of us nabbed it---actually maybe 4 of us that I'm aware of.[/COLOR]
Thanks medgal Hun . It's been a rough few days week or what ever . I so feel like saying to the hubby you go with my boys I stay at home I am so not in the holiday mood since e found out about the nursery . Trying to sort it and help . I shouldn't take on so much but someone got to do it . Anyhow just four of us on the powder that you know about . I wonder if anymore got it It's very pretty I have swatched it in store but not used my one as of yet I have worn my new chanel powder once

Monsy

Just swatched Cosmopolite next to NARS tribulation and even though it seemed that cosmopolite is pretty golden next to tribulation you can see how much pink it has in it

will try to post decent swatch if anyone is interested

MissTania

Quote:
It is seriously one of my favorite blushers ever, and that's after only having it 5 days!

Um, just get it. It's LE and AMAZING! In fact, I'm so in love, I decided to grab the other two! I'll post swatches once I have all 3 in hand.
iagree.gif
The colour is just gorgeous, it looks like it would be universally flattering!

I'm tempted to get the baby pink one too
flower.gif

Ernie

Just swatched Cosmopolite next to NARS tribulation and even though it seemed that cosmopolite is pretty golden next to tribulation you can see how much pink it has in it will try to post decent swatch if anyone is interested 
Yes please!

Monsy

I can't capture it with my SLR camera I only managed to do it with my not so great phone camera but in real they look really different on the skin
Left NARS right Dior

Maria Pia

Thank you Vineetha for posting the ingredients. I have combed through every review of this powder, thus far, and I could not find one source to list the ingredients. I emailed Dior twice without any luck. Now I can order and review this beauty for an upcoming post. Many thanks again.

-Maria

Ernie

I can't capture it with my SLR camera I only managed to do it with my not so great phone camera but in real they look really  different on the skin Left NARS right Dior 
Thanks Monsy, quite helpful, they are different enough to need to get both!

Medgal07

Just swatched Cosmopolite next to NARS tribulation and even though it seemed that cosmopolite is pretty golden next to tribulation you can see how much pink it has in it

will try to post decent swatch if anyone is interested
Thanks Monsy!!!!

Medgal07

Quote:
Yay- you will not regret it!
yahoo.gif

I am yet to wear mine out, I plan to in the next few days. Product overload- as always. I never got the Chanel one, I might one day though - I liked No.21 best.
iagree.gif
The colour is just gorgeous, it looks like it would be universally flattering!

I'm tempted to get the baby pink one too
flower.gif
Rosewood arrives this week
pompom.gif
I'm getting excited about it!!!!

Medgal07

I can't capture it with my SLR camera I only managed to do it with my not so great phone camera but in real they look really different on the skin
Left NARS right Dior

You certainly captured their differences!!! That's pretty amazing. I'm glad I got both!!!

GreenEyedAllie

Rosewood arrives this week
pompom.gif
I'm getting excited about it!!!!
Wearing it today....again...LOVE! Can't wait for coral and pink to arrive, too! It will look gorgeous on you. What I love about these based only on Rosewood at this point is that they're super pigmented but also really blendable. So fair-skinned ghosties a la me can sheer out the color and little bit, but WOC have a product that packs a punch and looks lovely on their skin, too.

JerseyGirl

I've been wearing Rosewood with Alezane and the Dior Cosmopolite highlighter, love the combo. I'm enjoying it so much I don't want to change it..

Vineetha

http://www.temptalia.com/dior-cosmopolite-illuminating-face-powder-review-photos-swatches
I read the review. She seems to like the powder but I wondered where it lost to get B+. The texture was nice, did not accentuate pores etc etc... bec it doesnt look universal?? (not a fault finding exercise but a genuine doubt)

Latest posts