Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

fur4elise

I am totally in love with the packing too! I ended up with 3 of them and I LOVE the colors, but I think I am having an allergic reaction to the formula. This never happens to me, so I'm really surprised and not 100% yet, but I've been wearing them on my lips and am getting a sore throat when I do-- that us generally a sign for me. It sucks! I really do not want to return them. Will try them some more and hope I am wrong.

I liked your post...but Boooooo! for allergic reactions. I do hope it is not the case. I have not worn the lipstick or matte fluid yet. I did notice the matte fluid has a noticeable perfume scent...

Last edited:

MissTania

The packaging is errything!
I purchased both reds, Luxury & Splendor. The design makes me think of old Hollywood glamour. Once I redo my studio-closet-office space there will be a little display area for treasures like these.
:cloud9:

Yes, definitely Old Hollywood glamour! They so deserve to be displayed, they will make such a lovely impact!:sunshine:

MissTania

I am totally in love with the packing too! I ended up with 3 of them and I LOVE the colors, but I think I am having an allergic reaction to the formula. This never happens to me, so I'm really surprised and not 100% yet, but I've been wearing them on my lips and am getting a sore throat when I do-- that us generally a sign for me. It sucks! I really do not want to return them. Will try them some more and hope I am wrong.

Oh no!:eek: I think they felt a bit odd on my lips and I was very aware of the strong scent - I wasn't a fan of the texture on the lips but luckily I am happy to use them for cheeks only. Let us know how you go:knuddel:

elegant-one

Oh my my my, look at this BEAUTY!!!! Its super pretty on. It's like a light sparkly Nars Orgasm but maybe a bit pinker on my skin. I was surprised becaused it looks more orange-ish in the pan. I LOVE it on.

IMG_9454.JPG
IMG_9454.JPG
IMG_9455.JPG
IMG_9456.JPG
IMG_9460.JPG
IMG_9462.JPG
IMG_9463.JPG

Last edited:

Pippilotta

Oh my my my, look at this BEAUTY!!!! Its super pretty on. It's like a light sparkly Nars Orgasm but maybe a bit pinker on my skin. I was surprised becaused it looks more orange-ish in the pan. I LOVE it on.

View attachment 57365
View attachment 57365
View attachment 57366
View attachment 57367
View attachment 57368
View attachment 57369
View attachment 57370

Great! I'm happy you like it! On me it's indeed rather peach (not to say orange). I would have loved it to be cooler. Coming to think about it -why don't they make two blusher - a warm and a cool version?

elegant-one

Great! I'm happy you like it! On me it's indeed rather peach (not to say orange). I would have loved it to be cooler. Coming to think about it -why don't they make two blusher - a warm and a cool version?

I do really love it on. It's the pink undertone to my skin I think. Yes, I agree we need warm & cool. Thanks!

fur4elise

If you go into the advanced edit mode and scroll to manage attachments, you can delete/remove any images you attached. ;) You know my butt is always editing and fixing my posts...it's the librarian in me ffffpppptttthhhh :p

elegant-one

If you go into the advanced edit mode and scroll to manage attachments, you can delete/remove any images you attached. ;) You know my butt is always editing and fixing my posts...it's the librarian in me ffffpppptttthhhh :p

You're a Genius babe...it worked!!! LOL

lipstickaddict

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

:eek::five::twirl::heart:
Oh no!:eek: I think they felt a bit odd on my lips and I was very aware of the strong scent - I wasn't a fan of the texture on the lips but luckily I am happy to use them for cheeks only. Let us know how you go:knuddel:

Will do! I will have to try them out on my cheeks then to see if I can justify keeping them- but they are so gosh darn pretty!

elegant-one

Oh my that is terrible! There are other pretty things, if you are, it's not worth the risk.

I got my hair colored last month & for the very first time, I got an allergic reaction to it. It was so awful that I looked like a burn victim around my hairline, my eyes & head swelled until I looked like an actual alien! LOL The itching was just beyond awful. It did clear up in about 3 weeks.

elegant-one

lipstickaddict

Oh my that is terrible! There are other pretty things, if you are, it's not worth the risk.

I got my hair colored last month & for the very first time, I got an allergic reaction to it. It was so awful that I looked like a burn victim around my hairline, my eyes & head swelled until I looked like an actual alien! LOL The itching was just beyond awful. It did clear up in about 3 weeks.

That sounds absolutely awful! How terrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you! Allergic reactions are the worst! :(

elegant-one

That sounds absolutely awful! How terrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you! Allergic reactions are the worst! :(

It really was awful! I've never ever been allergic to anything so this was a shock. I guess it is common. I just had to do test patches to see what I can use now :(

Latest posts